~In Huge Need of eStore Points!~

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ~In Huge Need of eStore Points!~

This topic contains 72 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  Deercm 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

<p>Hey everyone, I really need eStore Points! I have a LOT to offer! If you have any for trade, PLMKSNOL Thanks! ~Princessjrc~
    </p>

thedress wrote on 2012-10-21 at 12:50 PM

i am offering EMO CAT SHIRT AND CAT SHOES FOR JUST 6,000 ESTORE POINTS (BEFORE HALLOWEEN)

really? how come? couldn’t you just buy them?
      i mean thats alot to offer….. i would honestly LUV those clothes but, really?

aqua, i forgot what i wanted agai. will you please remind me?
      also i WAS doing a trade with lahblah but she hasn’t responded in a long time.
      so i probably won’t trade. anyway, those are two big items, (and my most favorites) so i’ll
      need a super offer for them both. (also if i do get the diamond piano its not for trade. sorry.)

princess, were we still working out a trade?

thedress

i am offering EMO CAT SHIRT AND CAT SHOES FOR JUST 6,000 ESTORE POINTS (BEFORE HALLOWEEN)

princessjrc44 wrote on 2012-10-21 at 11:09 AM

AquamarineKatsuma wrote on 2012-10-20 at 03:32 PM

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-10-19 at 07:15 PM
      aqua, great! heres my list!
      E-STORE PSI: polka dot piano, (hold) spring melody harp,(hold) truck of terror,
      royal fountain
      SIG. PSI: water dog falls, honey fountain, hibernation hut, icy artic organ,
      bamboo chute slide, and more. PLMKSNOL

Hey fudgey! i’m semi interested in the bamboo chute slide and the polka dot piano… also i think you’re working out a deal with someone for the diamond piano right? if you end up getting that, LMK if it’s for trade too. I’d definetly be interested in that :)
      ~AQUA
      Princess… please answer me…. where are you?? if you’re not interested in doing the trade anymore, that’s fine, just PLMK.
      ~AQUA

Hey, sorry I couldn’t get on for a while lol
      I’m back now, so can you please tell me your full offer, and then I can tell you if I want to trade or not. We can always work something else out, so please give me a FULL offer. Thank you!
      ~Princessjrc~

Okay. I can offer 9,000 points and the steam whistle… LMK?
      ~AQUA

AquamarineKatsuma wrote on 2012-10-20 at 03:32 PM

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-10-19 at 07:15 PM
      aqua, great! heres my list!
      E-STORE PSI: polka dot piano, (hold) spring melody harp,(hold) truck of terror,
      royal fountain
      SIG. PSI: water dog falls, honey fountain, hibernation hut, icy artic organ,
      bamboo chute slide, and more. PLMKSNOL

Hey fudgey! i’m semi interested in the bamboo chute slide and the polka dot piano… also i think you’re working out a deal with someone for the diamond piano right? if you end up getting that, LMK if it’s for trade too. I’d definetly be interested in that :)
      ~AQUA
      Princess… please answer me…. where are you?? if you’re not interested in doing the trade anymore, that’s fine, just PLMK.
      ~AQUA

Hey, sorry I couldn’t get on for a while lol
      I’m back now, so can you please tell me your full offer, and then I can tell you if I want to trade or not. We can always work something else out, so please give me a FULL offer. Thank you!

~Princessjrc~

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.