It’s pink, yellow, aqua, green, purple, and blue! It’s the Neon Tutu!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives It’s pink, yellow, aqua, green, purple, and blue! It’s the Neon Tutu!!!

This topic contains 212 replies, has 43 voices, and was last updated by  passwordn2 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

chillylily

Hey there! Thanks for coming to my forum! Judging from the title, you should be able to guess that this forum is about the Neon Tutu. Here is where you can come to post your failues and the real recipe if you figure it out.

chillylily

Crissy- Thanks for doing those combinations. Everyone- Sigh, the Ruby Slippers aren’t in it. I was sure they were. Crissy- Please do these combinations: Ballerina Tights+BV+ALL tops and bottoms…… Ruffled Skirt+BV+ALL tops, bottoms, and footwear. Everone- Thank you for helping so much. We CAN do this!

jennmomof2

I could be wrong but if I remember correctly the rainbow wig from the Curio Shop is also described as a blast from the past.

ranlove2

Your going to need a lot of people and a lot of money to finaly figure this recipe out! Does ANYONE actually know this recipe??? Good luck trying to find out! ~ranlove2~

crissy135

Black Vest + Ruby slippers + All Hats = PW Black Vest + Ruby Slippers + All dresses/Skirts = PW I still have money saved up so let me know what you want me to try next. We should check other sites to see what other people have done too! PS I like the tag- we can do this:)

Bv+Ruby Slippers+all non deluxe belts= PW!! :(

crissy135

I will do them now and report back- I saved up money to help!

Hi, uhhh I’m interested in helping.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.