It’s pink, yellow, aqua, green, purple, and blue! It’s the Neon Tutu!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives It’s pink, yellow, aqua, green, purple, and blue! It’s the Neon Tutu!!!

This topic contains 212 replies, has 43 voices, and was last updated by  passwordn2 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

chillylily

Hey there! Thanks for coming to my forum! Judging from the title, you should be able to guess that this forum is about the Neon Tutu. Here is where you can come to post your failues and the real recipe if you figure it out.

arland

hi guys. I have 40,000 kc saved up and I do not ever use it. I would be super happy to help. just send me a combonation to try.

Gracie10294

hey chilly her plmk what I need to do! :) your friend, Gracie

crissy135

Chilly- I am so super sorry- I got your invite to the movie party and something is wrong with my webkinz today- I cannot even garden and send the food to the friends who like it each day-I accepted the party invite but i did not get the icon in my room- even when I switched to the right color. I tried to log out and log back in but I still cannot do anything- I hope my plants that are ready to be harvested do not die and I am so sad I cannot get into your party- thank you for inviting me though- I really wanted to come and see my second party! And yes I celared my cache- I am so tired of doing that!

AMM03

NEON TUTU RECIPE TEST: BLACK BELT+CLOWN WIG+PRINCESS HAT

cuddlyfur1

Hello I would love to help and I think this might be a good idea: because everyone can make all of the items, just make a free account and use the items that everyone can buy. This will save some money and I hoped I helped!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.