It’s pink, yellow, aqua, green, purple, and blue! It’s the Neon Tutu!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives It’s pink, yellow, aqua, green, purple, and blue! It’s the Neon Tutu!!!

This topic contains 212 replies, has 43 voices, and was last updated by  passwordn2 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

chillylily

Hey there! Thanks for coming to my forum! Judging from the title, you should be able to guess that this forum is about the Neon Tutu. Here is where you can come to post your failues and the real recipe if you figure it out.

Elizabeh

I have had some fails recently, that I did not post here, as they were not done by the guidelines of this thread. I had some ideas of combinations that I had been wanting to try out first, before picking specific items to work with. My work on this recipe solving stuff is dependent on time and KC, so will take a while. Good luck to all of us!!

Elizabeh

Hi everyone, WOW! I think y’all have already done a tremendous amount. I know we all want to have this tutu solved, but this takes time and LOTS of cash! I am impressed and grateful for the work you have all done! :) This is definitely the way to get these recipes solved!

crissy135

I have done Black Vest + Ballerina Tights +All Belts=PW, Black Vest + Ballerina Tights + All Shoes=PW, Black Vest + Ballerina Tights + All Hats= PW, Black vest + Ballerina Tights + All Glasses=PW. I hope to do all of the dresses/skirts tomorrow. It takes a long time to do them because I have to dig all over my stuff to get them after I buy them. DF has been nice and sending me some storage when he wins it on Wheel of Wow so that has saved some time and I am getting closer to where I can put all my clothes away and only have the stuff for the recipe. My friend told me that the black vest came out after the recipe was invented- does anyone know if that is true or not? I also saw on another website that sometimes recipes use two of the same things,like two skirts, two shirts, two hats. That makes it hard to rule things out if that is true. Someone let me know if you know anything about that.Thank you crissy135

Elizabeh

Hi chrissy, Some of the solved recipes use 2 items from the same category, but of the 33 solved recipes, that I know, only 3 or 4 use the same category items that way. That being said, I HAVE been trying the Black Vest (BV) plus the Sweater Vest combo with other items. (Lately, I’ve been wondering about that Argyle Sweater?!!) Apologize for taking the thread on a slight tangent!

chillylily

Alright. I’m working on Rainbow Boots+Black Vest+ALL Tops so no one else do that combination. But due to lack of kincash it will be a few weeks before I will be able to finish that combination. Girlsrule122345 and crissy135, have you done the combinations yet? Any success?

chillylily

Here’s a review: Rainbow Boots+Black Vest+ALL Dresses/Skirts=PW, Rainbow Boots+Black Vest+ALL Belts=PW, Rainbow Boots+Black Vest+ALL Tops=PW, Rainbow Boots+Black Vest+ALL Glasses=PW. Girlsrule and crissy, how are those combinations doing? Have you started them?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.