It’s pink, yellow, aqua, green, purple, and blue! It’s the Neon Tutu!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives It’s pink, yellow, aqua, green, purple, and blue! It’s the Neon Tutu!!!

This topic contains 212 replies, has 43 voices, and was last updated by  passwordn2 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

chillylily

Hey there! Thanks for coming to my forum! Judging from the title, you should be able to guess that this forum is about the Neon Tutu. Here is where you can come to post your failues and the real recipe if you figure it out.

chillylily

Yes julietstarfly! I saw Plumpy’s tip too and I am also convinced that it is in it. I’m doing Black vest+Ruby slippers+ALL glasses and Black vest+Ruby slippers+ALL belts.

I did BT+BV+All dresses, skirts=PW. BT+BV+All Footwear=PW. Rainbow Boots+BV+All footwear=PW. Ruby Slipers(RS)+BV+All Tops=PW. RS+BV+All bottoms=PW.

chillylily

Thank you so much Jane! Please do: BT+BV+All dresses/skirts, BT+BV+All footwear, and Rainbow boots+BV+All footwear. Thanks again!!!

Blue t-shirt(BT)+BV+All Hats=PW, BT+BV+All Bottoms=PW BT+BV+All Tops=PW What combinations would you like me to try next? And yes, you can call me Jane, that’s fine.

markg97

Hay I found Plumpy Advice Page that has the “hints” blast form the past on it just go back to Nov. 2, 2011

crissy135

Oooh Mark thank you so much for looking that up as I read somewhere that the recipe came out in October of that year. That is very helpful as now I really believe the Black Vest is in the recipe. Next I just want to know what the anonymous person in this forum meant by “expect the unexpected”. I think this is a big hint too! No one seems to ever answer that question so maybe anonymous people say stuff all the time on here? I am pretty new to this site but I think maybe only twice have I seen an anonymous message. Since I have never worked on a clothing recipe I wonder what the people who are pros at working on these think is expected and then I think we should do the opposite. A black vest is definitely the opposite so I wonder what else would be an opposite too? It is so crazy to think the recipe has been around for almost two years now and no one has solved it. Thanks again and I have been saving money so I can help when I think we are on a path that answers that question! AND TY to my “Friend” that has sent some kinz coins towards the cause! I am saving them until we have a good idea of where to buy next!!!!!

markg97

Hey crissy135, markg97 here it was me that said it was in Oct. cause I hit the back button before i saw the date (sorry). but it is in Nov. 2, 2011 so I hope this help and good luck with solving the neon tutu.

Hey everyone, I’m gardenwall, Elizabeh’s daughter. I’ve been sort of working on the tutu, until I noticed my KC levels dropping too quickly. I did some on the BV/Thick-knit Sweater combo, but after reading the Plumpy tip for myself last night I’m convinced the Ruby Slippers are in it! I have looked through the whole outlet multiple times, and have found nothing that mentions either spectacular or punk. (It was midnight, however, I might have missed something…) There are also some items that will not go in the machine! I think if someone could post a list of all that wouldn’t it would be a help. I only remember the Silver Braided Belt, the Studded Belt, and the Hollywood sunglasses off the top of my head. I’m willing to work on the BV/RS angle, although I can’t do too much at a time! I will keep everyone updated.

crissy135

I like that idea of the ruby slippers like from the Oz movie and Dorothy! That could be the blast from the past too! I can never remember what can go in the machine or not so I cleaned my dock out of everything and only the stuff that cannot go in the machine or the stuff I need for a recipe are in my clothing right now- I wonder what else would go with them that would be unexpected? You are a smart cookie and thank you so much for sharing- I like your idea! Does anyone know when the ruby slippers came out? I think someone told me if you go in the wikipedia somewhere else that they have the dates that things came out. I am going to look around and report back!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.