JoJo’s Fashions! (room and clothing decor)

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives JoJo’s Fashions! (room and clothing decor)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  designergirl101 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

vick100

Hi! I’m JoJo (vick100) and im a Fashionista! Need an awesome room, but a tight budget? Or want the cutest pet in webkinz world, but it cost too much? Not Anymore! because JoJo is in the house! just give me: room size, budget, gender of pet it’s for, what kind of room! Do you want it certain colors, or want certain items? Anything you want i can get for whatever budget you have! Clothing Items: want a super cute webkinz? give me: gender of pet it’s for, what kind of pet, Fav color(optional), anything else you would like in your pets outfit? LMK if you do!

vick100

or you can just earn the extra back at Quizzy’s Fast & Easy!!!

vick100

Oh, I’m looking for some employees for my forum!

Amahone

I would love to be a employe

vick100

ok amahon would you like to be in charge of rooms or clothes?

vick100

I hope you don’t mind but it costs a little over your budget, (1,365 KC) go to the W-shop, go to”Room Themes” (page two) click the purse with the flower on it in the bottom left corner. then get the coffee table, side table, and toilet. then go to walls and floors and go to the last page and click the orange wallpaper called “Popstar Wallpaper”. Then go back to Room Themes and go to page 4 and click the icon with the Green Circles and get the “Lime Corinthian Lounger” and then your all set!

vick100

if 1,365 is too much take off the toilet

Hey! I have an Alley Cat and I want the room to be sort of like a neon room, but not like a whole bunch of flowers and stuff. My Alley Cat is a girl, but I don’t want the room looking too girly-girl or too boyish. I am really into neon colors though, and my budget is 1,200 KC. If that isn’t enough, tell me, but don’t go too much over my budget. THX! :)

vick100

sure! that should be no prob!

vick100

hope you don’t mind but it costs a little over your budget, (1,365 KC) go to the W-shop, go to”Room Themes” (page two) click the purse with the flower on it in the bottom left corner. then get the coffee table, side table, and toilet. then go to walls and floors and go to the last page and click the orange wallpaper called “Popstar Wallpaper”. Then go back to Room Themes and go to page 4 and click the icon with the Green Circles and get the “Lime Corinthian Lounger” and then your all set!

vick100

For Example: Small Room, 1,000 KC, Girl Bulldog, A Pink Sporty Room, I would like you to include a Pink Treadmill,

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.