KC's One and Only Royal Fasion Shop!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives KC's One and Only Royal Fasion Shop!

This topic contains 54 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Snowflake Pup Queen 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

christinekc wrote on 2012-12-06 at 01:18 PM

If you need an outfit tell me: the pet’s personality, pet, due date (when the outfit needs to be done), colors, name, occasion (swimwear, formal etc.) and any other info you would like to include! If your outfit is not satisfactory, not a problem! Get a redo at any time! We may not work 24/7, but we get orders done fast! We hope you enjoy our paradise of royalty! Thanks, KC =^..^= Meow!

can i work here

christinekc

Chievers wrote on 2012-12-10 at 04:06 PM

Hey! I have a spaniel named Sara, She needs an outfit that includes the colors purple, blue or brown. It has to be casual. Sara is a very happy, fun, exciting dog and needs the outfit to match the personality.
      Could you come up with something? If so that would be great! :)
      -Ch.

Ohh, this one is fun! I had to create a couple outfits because I couldn’t choose!
      Outfit one:
      Blue flannel shirt
      Brown cordroy pants
      Studded low top sneakers
      Plaid buckle cap
      Big blue bow belt
      TOTAL: 530 kinzcash
      Outfit two:
      Cute cropped jacket
      Purple leggings
      Sequin cabbie cap
      Skinny studded belt
      Rhinestone flats
      TOTAL: 450 kinzcash

Chievers wrote on 2012-12-10 at 04:06 PM

Hey! I have a spaniel named Sara, She needs an outfit that includes the colors purple, blue or brown. It has to be casual. Sara is a very happy, fun, exciting dog and needs the outfit to match the personality.
      -Ch.

Powder blue skirt
      Play hard tee
      Pink bow
      i hope you enjoy

christinekc wrote on 2012-12-10 at 04:21 PM

EmiliaGG wrote on 2012-12-10 at 03:47 PM

christinekc wrote on 2012-12-10 at 03:15 PM

EmiliaGG wrote on 2012-12-10 at 03:09 PM

christinekc wrote on 2012-12-10 at 03:03 PM

EmiliaGG wrote on 2012-12-09 at 09:18 PM
      btw i said yes to your question

Yay!

I am a little busy i am shopping on webkinz for your christmas gifts + trading i am a busy girl lol

I have most of yours, gotta figure everyone else’s now lol…………. man, this is gonna cost me hundereds of kinzcash to ship all these out lol. TO MANY FRIENDS!!! Never mind, not such a thing.

I am doing just you and i am doing random for you i hope you dont mind

Nope, I don’t mind! In fact, I wouldn’t care if it was just a letter! I mean, I do love gifts and all, but ever since I passed age 7, I relized what the fine holiday was REALLY about, not gifts, but happiness and family and joy!

lol i love to spend time with my family i do everyday

christinekc

EmiliaGG wrote on 2012-12-10 at 03:47 PM

christinekc wrote on 2012-12-10 at 03:15 PM

EmiliaGG wrote on 2012-12-10 at 03:09 PM

christinekc wrote on 2012-12-10 at 03:03 PM

EmiliaGG wrote on 2012-12-09 at 09:18 PM
      btw i said yes to your question

Yay!

I am a little busy i am shopping on webkinz for your christmas gifts + trading i am a busy girl lol

I have most of yours, gotta figure everyone else’s now lol…………. man, this is gonna cost me hundereds of kinzcash to ship all these out lol. TO MANY FRIENDS!!! Never mind, not such a thing.

I am doing just you and i am doing random for you i hope you dont mind

Nope, I don’t mind! In fact, I wouldn’t care if it was just a letter! I mean, I do love gifts and all, but ever since I passed age 7, I relized what the fine holiday was REALLY about, not gifts, but happiness and family and joy!

Chievers

-Ch.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.