Lamb’s trade list #4

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Lamb’s trade list #4

This topic contains 138 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  LambTyler 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

LambTyler

WISHLIST
    WEBKINZNEWZ – CLOTHING: Blue Baby Romper, Cloud Adventure Hoodie, Cloud Adventure Pants, Holly Jolly Sweater
    WEBKINZNEWZ – ITEMS: Bloomin’ Desk Lamp, Clover Patch (I need a few of these), Framed Adventure Park Map, Hay Bales Lamp, Happy Halloween Banner, Looney Round Rug, Shamrockin’ Guitar, Shamrockin’ Microphone, St. Patty’s Jukebox, Toy Electric Guitar, Winter Wonderland Mirror, Winter Wonderland Window, White Tiger Cub Plushy, Plush Besties
    CHRISTMAS COUNTDOWN
    2009: Figgy Pudding, Magic W White Socks, Rubber Ducky, Gingerbread Reindeer Cookies, Kinzville Gingerbread House
    2010: Gifts Galore Gingerbread Cookies, Mistletoe Mantel, Plumpy Holiday Plush, Holiday Flannel Pajamas Bottom, Holiday Tapestry,
    2011: PJ Collie Holiday Plush, Baked Alaska (Food)
    CLICK TO WIN AND CLUBHOUSE: Mermaid Bobble head, Catch the Leprechaun Pot of Gold, Lucky Leprechaun Coin Pond, Toy Lizard, Fancy Tuxedo Jacket, Enchanted Garden Cascading Fountain, Maple Leaf Sweater
    POTM: Deep Sea Driving Submarine, Kinzville Cuckoo Clock, Lurking Lagoon, Magic Genie Lamp, Newton’s Giant Cradle, Rainbow Shower, Stellar Star Blaster
    RARES – EGYPTIAN: Ancient Pyramid Lamp, Bejeweled Coffee Table, Elegant Egyptian Vanity, Exquisite Egyptian Obelisk, Grand Egyptian Column
    KOOKY SCIENTEST: Kooky walls and floors, Experiment Station 2, 3 and 4, Clock of the Future, Dream-o-Meter Bed, Incubation Chamber, Opus Sofa, Thoughtful Think Tank, Super-Secure Trapdoor Toy Box
    AZTEC : Terra Cotta Coffee Table, Turquoise Dining Chair, Stone Circle Flooring
    DELUXE CLOTHES: Elegant Victorian Gown, Hypnotic Glasses, Patriotic Top Hat, Puppy Patrol Shirt, Racing Jacket, Ringmaster’s Blazer, Ringmaster’s Top Hat, Samurai Helmet
    PROMO: Fancy Balcony, Playground Slide, Fairy Den Sofa, Fairy Den Toadstool Trampoline
    ADVENTURE PARK ITEMS: Celestial S’more Campsite, Confection Perfection Press, Crystal Treasure, Ethereal Throne
    MINI QUEST: Blooming Tree, Cave Potato Crockpot, Crocodile Lantern, Deep Water Doubloon Display, Grand Treasure Pile, Lightning Cake, Stratospheric Tea Pot, The Amazing Escape
    HALLOWEEN:
    2006: Ghostly Urn, Spider’s Web Window
    2007: Creepy Bed, Giant Spider Dining Table, Witch’s Brew Stove
    2008: Crystal Advisor Ball, Mausoleum Television
    2009: Coffee Table Tomb, Gargoyle Desk, Gargoyle Sofa x2, Haunted Organ
    2010: Chilling Lanterns Lamp, Jack O’Chair x2, Jack-o-Side Table, Purple Pumpkin Dining Table, Purple Pumpkin Chair x4
    2011: Zombie Face Paint
    ENDANGERED SIG. EXCLUSIVES: Alluring Antique Lamppost, Clover Patched Couch, Hot Springs Mega Stove, Fresh Water Fountain, Frozen Dining Chair, Frozen Dining Table, Lovely Log Couch, Refreshing Oasis, Tranquil Television
    ROCKERZ BACKSTAGE PASS ITEMS: Crazy Crowd Sound Effect Machine, Groupie Face Stickers, Rock Stadium Flooring, Rock Stadium Wallpaper, Rockerz Electric Guitar, Souvenir Poster, Stage Light Lamp, Stadium Security Headset, Touring Trunk
    ROCKERZ VIP ITEMS: Base Case Closet, Fog Machine, High Heel Piano, Keyboard Raised Stage, Laser Light Show, Rising Platform, Rockin’ Diner Booth, Rockerz Fireworks, Rockin’ Diner Table, Stadium Sound Board, Stadium Speakers, VIP Tour Bus
    DELUXE ITEMS: Golden paths, deluxe tapestry, Wondrous Wall Chandelier
    WHEEL AND GAME PRIZES: Medieval Bear Tapestry, Balloon Dart Hat, Elf Patrol Goggles, Monkey & Monkey (Show) Poster
    So I made this wish list a little bit bigger with more items I needed. After it posts my trade list will come. LT

LambTyler, hi there! I really like your Watermelon set, what if i traded the chair, the toybox and one of my experiment stations for one of the peices? :) (preferablly the skirt) I think i have 3 and possiblly 2, but i’ll go find out for sure. ;) LMK

Atomton

Hi Lamb, I will not trade for the city street slide! I am sorry, I know it is valuable but I am thankful for the one DF sent me! How about the rainbow fountain of wow?-Atom Oh and I am sorry I wasn’t able to reply sooner because I was busy with school reports!

LambTyler

Hi Atom! Its ok about the slide. I was going to send the fountain for free with the slide anyways, so I can trade it for the lamppost. Go ahead and send the lamppost to Bubblon and I will send the slide back! Lamb

cuddlyfur1

Hi Lamb! I was looking around some value threads, and I was wondering if you had any purple t-shirts. If not, I will tell you some deluxe items I want, but other than that, what interests me most is some of your plushies. I will be willing to trade a purple t-shirt and some plushies for the skirt, or maybe some of the deluxe newer items.

LambTyler

Hi cuddlyfur! I’m sorry but I don’t have any purple t-shirts. What deluxe items would you like? LT

LambTyler

Hi fudgeyvanilla! I don’t really offer for certain items, I just look at values and try to match them. So tell me if there is anything off my trade lists you like, and I will try to match up the values. The value for your items is this – Toy box: around 11 700, frozen dining table: 15 000, frozen chair: 15 000. And which experiment station do you have? So LMK if there is anything on my list you like. Thanks, Lamb

cutie135

Oooh Lamb- I just saw the Curios Shop Gingerbread House on a picture list the other day- I put it on a list of things to use to decorate the new house for the Holidays- let me know what you want for it ok? crissy

LambTyler

Hey Cutie! I can send the Curio shop gingerbread house for free! My pleasure LOL. TTYL, Lamb

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.