lava lamps.. anyone have?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives lava lamps.. anyone have?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  hershey111 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

hershey111

Hi guys, this is my first post as a member of Ganz world. My little sister and I are collecting retired exclusives. We are currently looking for lava lamps right now, (already got green and red. Blue and purple are needed). We can offer stuff like priceless clothes or newer retired exclusives. If any of you who need, or have these, please comment here. thank you!

hershey111

Hi, thank you. My username is beart567 :)

Ugh, sorry, but i just found out that i don’t have blue lava anymore. :(

Hi hershy! Welcome to the Newz!! :D I used to collect retired exclusives as well, but i decided to stop when i wasn’t playing webkinz as much as i used to, so i have lots of them. I know for certain that i have a green one, (of course that doesn’t matter because you already have one :P) and i know that i got a blue one before but i’m not sure if i have it or not. I’ll have to dig around for it, but i’ll let you know if i find it or not. ;)

Atomton

Congradulations on your first post ever on Ganzworld! I don’t have anything you need to trade as of now, but I will keep my eyes peeled! -Atom

Madukayil

Hi! I’m sorry: I don’t have any lava lamps! However, I’m interested in the priceless clothing you might have? Is there anything else you might need for priceless? And, if you wouldn’t mind, could you list the priceless you have? I’d also appreciate it if you could let me know your username, so I can friend you. Or, you can friend me @Madukayil. ;) If its too much trouble, never mind. Thanks! –Maddie :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.