lava lamps.. anyone have?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives lava lamps.. anyone have?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  hershey111 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

hershey111

Hi guys, this is my first post as a member of Ganz world. My little sister and I are collecting retired exclusives. We are currently looking for lava lamps right now, (already got green and red. Blue and purple are needed). We can offer stuff like priceless clothes or newer retired exclusives. If any of you who need, or have these, please comment here. thank you!

hershey111

Hamburger might be for trade, but nothing else. Also if your super interested, i have a starlight mint sofa (sweet tooth tiger psi SUPER RARE) .

hershey111

oh im sorry, i just got swim top. Im just looking for bunny now :)

hershey111

i have all lava but purple now :D

hershey111

oh, and Madukayli, the priceless i have are: Charm, Hula, plumpy, scuba, Slips, WZ, Cat shirt and feet, orange army, shuts, witch, full elf, goggles, swirling leaf and swim bottoms. Elf hat is for trade and i need swim top and the rest of cat (pants and hat). thanks :)

Madukayil

Hiya! I have the swim top, if you need it still? I need elf hat or cat feet, and am also interested in swirling leaf/charm. Let me know if anything works for you! –Maddie :)

hershey111

I recently got just got blue lava :D

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.