Let’s Make a Deal

Home Forums Trading Let’s Make a Deal

This topic contains 432 replies, has 108 voices, and was last updated by  Alphaowlbear 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

lavadragon

Hey! Does anyone have a Stone Elephant Statue? I would love to get one ^w^ I’m not to sure what I have available to trade, but I’ll find something and make a list later c; ~Lavadragon

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lucida

Hi, I’m looking for some plushies/bobblehead toys. I need the Alyssa Plush, Bratty Zum Bobblehead, Captain Dogbeard Plushy, Cinder Plushy, Daisy Doe Plushy, Doug the Dog Plushy, Fish King Bobblehead Toy, Fish King Floppy Plush, Ghost Pirate Plush, Male Fairy Plush, Molly Bobblehead Toy, Ms. Birdy Holiday Plushy, Ms. Birdy Pink Plushy, Nafaria Plush, Nibbles Bobblehead Toy, Nuts Plushy, Persephone Plush Doll, Plush Besties, Poncho Floppy Plush, Rafi Plush Toy, Raziel Plush Toy, Reindeer Bobblehead, Roberta Bobblehead Toy, Sea Creature Plushy, Sera Plush Toy, Zangoz Thanksgiving Plushy, and Zum Plush.

To trade, I have the Alex ‘Kinz Plushie (5), Baby Penguin Plushy (7), Black Bear Cub Plushy (9), Bunny Clown (9), Corn Husk Wacky Doll, Cowabelle Bobblehead Toy (2), Cowabelle ‘Kinz Plushie (2), Dex Dangerous Plushy, Dr. Quack Plush Toy (4), Ella McWoof Holiday Plushy, Fred Rover Plushy (5), Giant Zangoz Plushy, Goober Plush, Inukshuk Plushy, Mayor Cowabelle Plushy (2), Mermaid Bobblehead, Molly ‘Kinz Plushie, Ms. Cowoline Plush (4), Nibbles ‘Kinz Plushie (2), PJ Collie Plush (5), Plumpy Plush Doll, Roberta ‘Kinz Plushie (4), Sheldon Plushy, Sparky ‘Kinz Plush, Stoogles ‘Kinz Plushie (2), Yellow Chick Plushie, and Yeti Plushy.

My UserName is LucidaSans – PLMK if you can help me out, I have other things to trade as well.

redcherry783

Hi! I can help you out with some of the plushies. I have to double check the ones that I have a cinder plushy, doug the dog plushy, ms.birdy plush toy, sea creature plushy, and I could get a zum plush for you but that would take a while. If there is no one else that has it and you don’t mind waiting, then I can get that for you. I’m not sure what you’d like to trade for, but I do like your disgust dress, batty bat hat, and sparkle springs tree. I’m going to go ahead and add you at webflu.

Lucida

Hello! I’ve accepted you friend request, thanks! I would like to trade for the Cinder, Doug, and Sea Creature plushies. That’s okay about the Zum plush, I still want it, but just keep me in mind for when you do get one :) The Ms. Birdy plush that I’m looking for is the holiday one from the 2014 Christmas countdowns. Would you happen to have that one? If you do, I would totally trade the Bat Hat for it! If you don’t, I can still send you the other two items though

redcherry783

I will send the plushies right now, but would it be OK if I traded for the disgust dress and bat hat instead? I missed out on Halloween so I would like to be able to still get that. PLMK, and I will for sure keep you in mind for the zum plush although it does take a while to get,LOL.

dogfish

@redcherry783, Hey J, I will send the zum your way, sorry I just couldn’t tackle that list right now, LOL You should have told me about the hat, I always have “holiday gifts” in docks. PM me and I will help with the list. Hugs, C

@Lucida – I have to double check my plush inventory, but I’m pretty sure I have a Daisy Doe Plushy, Molly Bobblehead Toy, and a Poncho Floppy Plush. If I have anything on your list, I’m just going to send them to you! Just send any non-psf food back. :-)

Lucida

Hi doodlebug72898, that would be great if you could find them! What is your User? Mine is lucidasans – please add me if you can! Thanks,

@Lucida – I’m a little late to the game, but these are what I have off your list: Alyssa Plush, Doug the Dog Plushy, Raziel Plush Toy, and Sera Plush Toy. What do you still need?

Lucida

Hi doodlebug72898, I am still in need all of those. Is there anything that you’re looking for? Please send me a friends request if you can, or let me know your User please, that would be great!

@Lucida – My WW un is the same as on here and I will send you a friend request as soon as I log on today! I’m looking for Gamers Garden Theme items, specifically the Deck of Stone Bench, Playing Deck Chair, Shrubbery Sleeper Bed, and Topiary of Spades. I will trade you all four of the plush for one bed, or all four plush for two of the others. If you don’t have any of those, I like collecting non-w-shop refrigerators. Let me know if you have anything like that! If not, I’m sure we can work something out. I’m a pretty easy trader. :-)

Lucida

Hi, I don’t have any of those, sorry. I have a list of items for trade on here: https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/forums/topic/my-for-trade-list/page/122 Or I can trade you any of these plushies I have: Alex ‘Kinz Plushie, Baby Penguin Plushy, Black Bear Cub Plushy, Bunny Clown, Corn Husk Wacky Doll, Cowabelle Bobblehead Toy, Cowabelle ‘Kinz Plushie, Dex Dangerous Plushy, Dr. Quack Plush Toy, Ella McWoof Holiday Plushy, Fred Rover Plushy, Giant Zangoz Plushy, Goober Plush, Inukshuk Plushy, Mayor Cowabelle Plushy, Mermaid Bobblehead, Molly ‘Kinz Plushie, Ms. Cowoline Plush, Nibbles ‘Kinz Plushie, PJ Collie Plush, Roberta ‘Kinz Plushie, Sheldon Plushy, Sparky ‘Kinz Plush, Stoogles ‘Kinz Plushie, Yellow Chick Plushie, and Yeti Plushy.

@Lucida – Do you have any of the lightning bugs and grass left? I’ll trade you all four plushies for two of those. I saw you might be in a trade already for those, though, so if you don’t have them anymore, I’m going to send the plushies to you anyway. :-) Just send non-PSF foods back!

Lucida

Hi, sure I can send you the lightning bug grass, I still have plenty left to go around :-) I already sent you the 3 items from my giveaway today, so I will have to send them tomorrow if that’s okay

@Lucida – Actually, I just saw that I already had a ton of those lightning bug tiles, so just send one instead of two, and then a couple of non-PSF foods. :-) (Seriously, even w-shop or garden food is perfect. Doesn’t have to be anything special.) :-) I’ll send the first three plushies today!

Lucida

OK I sent them, doodlebug, one lightning bug tile, and two non-PSF foods, like you said. Did you need more because I didn’t get any package from you yet. I hope that this is not another glitch…..

@Lucida – No, I’m sorry, I just haven’t been on WW for a few days. I’ll start sending everything today! So sorry to make you wait!

Lucida

Hi! No problem, I did get the first package today. I was just worried that you might have sent it off to the wrong person, or that there was a glitch with kinzpost or something!

redcherry783

Hi! I sent the plushy and am waiting for your package to arrive. My friend sent some more plushies for you so if you can send the bat hat, disgust dress, and the tree, I can also send the zum plush, alyssa plush, and nafaria plush. PLMK what you think!

Lucida

Hi, I can send you the disgust dress and sparkle springs tree today (I have extras), but I only have one bat hat and would like to trade it for another holiday item or plushy instead. Also, as far as the plushy goes, I haven’t actually received anything from you. Do you remember exactly what you sent? I checked all over my inbox today and I couldn’t find anything from webflu (that is your user, right?) I would love to trade for the alyssa and nafaria plush, but I’m not sure you might have sent it to somebody else by mistake

redcherry783

Weird… I’m sure I sent it off to the right account. The username I have is LucidaSans, is that correct? No need for the tree and dress, I’m sure I can get them elsewhere. I sent the cinder, doug and sea creature plushies like you asked. Oh well! Whoever who did get it can have a nice little surprise.

Lucida

I still haven’t gotten it :-( But I still sent you those other things you asked for. I hope whoever got them will get a nice surprise too. Oh well, thanks for trying tho

redcherry783

Thanks! I will send the other part of it now that I have your username, LOL. A friend sent me the bat hat anyways. I really hope it isn’t a Webkinz glitch… I hate when those happen. I’m missing a few nice items from my dock because of it. :(

Lucida

Thanks, I got them! I hope that it wasn’t a glitch either. I’m pretty sure that I have stuff missing too, but it is really hard to keep track sometimes :-(

kitkat8765

@lucida I’m sending you a FR from my 2nd acct that also has KitKatt in the name. I have clothes on it that I’m sending as well when you accept. I have some of the kinzstyle shop clothes to send. Is there anyway I could get the cowabelle bobblehead, Dr. quack plush, giant zangoz, and Plumpy plush for some of the clothes I’m sending. I’m going to be sending from both accts. daily for awhile. If you think that is fair

Lucida

Hi, sure I will send you those things. Do you happen to have any of the plushies that I’m looking for by any chance?

1234Tike

@Lucida- I can give you the Nafaria Plushie and the Bunny Clown. Can I please have Alvin’s Hawaiin Shirt, and the Joy Dress?

djh89

Hello does anyone have donut plant, plum pudding, and ice cream sandwich seeds they wouldn’t mind trading for? I have some exclusive items I’d trade for the seed packs. I’m not very good at finding other players in the clubhouse It would be easier to use Kinzpost if that’s okay. Thank you for your time.

dogfish

@djh89, Hi, sorry but the plum pudding and ice cream are estore and can’t be traded here. I can check to see if I have extra donut, please friend me at discovermoon. If I have seeds to spare I will send them. I know I have sour gum ball, LMK if you would like those, they were promo from the estore. I am not in need of any return items and prefer you keep them for trades. Is you WW user the same ? LMK so I accept the FR, DF

djh89

My WW username isn’t the same it’s Lcgirl2 but the L isn’t a capital one. I will keep my items in case I need them for a different trade.

djh89

Thank you I’d love the gumball seeds. Sorry I didn’t see your reply until just now. I’ll friend you in a few minutes. I’d be so grateful to get some more seeds. Thank you and I’ll find some exclusive items to send you.

dogfish

@djh89, Hi I am sending you some seeds, nothing needed in return, A TY note works for me, so I know you got what I sent, enjoy you seeds, DF

Michelle08

Does anybody have winter items they can send me? Specifically 2016, but any will do. Username: AMGali If you send me 1 2 or 3 items I will send you 1 2 or 3 items back! Thanks so much!

1234Tike

Hi @Michelle08- I can send you some winter items. My Un is 479pig

katiekinz86

Hello! Was wondering if anyone has the “Home for the holidays” piano for trade that you got as a prize from collecting the candy canes last month on the Kinzville map? I had collected all but 2 candy canes and my internet was acting funky and I was not able to get on to get the last 2 needed to get the piano : P If you have a piano for trade, please let me know what you’d like to trade in return and i can see if i have it. Thank you! – Katiekinz86

I have an extra one, katiekinz86. I’ve sent you a friend request from my sparklefairyflower account. I will send it as soon as you accept. I’m looking for some rainbow fence pieces. Do you have any? If not, I’ll still send the piano. :)

what’s FR and DF? are you DF?

I also didn’t receive the lamp, so umm yeah….

@doodlebug72898 and @dogfish OMG so sorry, i never saw this my username is: diamond555589702 Now, what do you want for the lamp? And what is the fallstore?

I’m looking for a Christmas Tree Dress now as well, so yeah.

LambTyler

@webkinzdiamond DF stand for Dogfish, a FR is a friend request, and fallstore is the account she’d like you to send a friend request to if you wanted the lamp, although I don’t know if someone else has sent it by now.

@webkinzdiamond – Hey, just saw this! (I had 976 emails to sort through after my brief break from Webkinz, so I will send the lamp to you very soon!) So sorry for the delay!

dogfish

@lambtyler, wow just read all that, it’s just like a novel LOL Hey, teens play webkinz, don’t we? We call it Extreme Games. LOL See ya later. C

LambTyler

@dogfish you have too much free time reading through here LOL. You’re right though, moms and grannies too LOL. LT

lalalaain

I do!

chance7209

yeah add me chance7209

Comments are closed.