Let’s Make a Deal

Home Forums Trading Let’s Make a Deal

This topic contains 479 replies, has 122 voices, and was last updated by  bepoodlepal 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Katf15

Hi Guys. I’m collecting plushes. Does anyone have any extras to trade? Thanks Katf15

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

skittles1999

I have a bunch

lalalaain

I do!

LabLover2014

MY OFFICIAL PARTY INVITATION IS IN THE WEBKINZ FORUMS: GENERAL SECTION! CHECK IT OUT!

morggymoo

Hey guys I need two of the new patio chairs! I can trade you for a golf cart or a teacup fountain. This would help me complete my patio and I can trade much more.

HEY THERE MORGGYMOO….I WILL TRADE 2 OF THE NEW PATIO CHAIRS FOR THE TEACUP FOUNTAIN..I AM ALSO LOOKING FOR DELUXE MONTHLY GIFT CLOTHING AND MYSTERY GIFT CLOTHING…..IF YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE ANY PLEASE LET ME KNOW…PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT TO TRADE…..THANKS IAMAWEBKINZMOM2

jujubee2553

Does anyone have a beach ball bean bag chair? It’s the only chair I need to complete my bean bag collection. Please tell me if you have one!

jujubee2553

Hey everyone! I am looking for a beach ball bean bag chair! It is the only bean bag chair I still need for my collection! So please let me know if you have one! Thanks!

ahartpence

Ok want to trade?

Does anyone have the wallpaper from the 2015 Wacky Zingoz Fest that can be won from getting 11,500+ points? I have the window from getting the 11,500+ points if anyone is willing to trade. Thanks! My username is mintz33.

Hi @ahartpence, do you have the sailing shirt?

Dang! I really want the Webkinz Newz shades, but I’m afraid I don’t have anything to trade you! Is there anything else you want, like the Enchanted Tiara? Just asking!

jiology

Hey, I’d like your Treasure hall flooring. What do you need in return? there’s a bunch of threads so I really want to send you what you really need. my UN is jiology . Friend me!

holliegirl

@Sandmania I can trade the clam shell for the Snowy Bear Decoration, if that works for you! My UN is Holliegirl. Thanks!

Charm tiara? I have the Enchanted Tiara from GanzWorld! Is that okay? I am looking for these things: Webkinz Newz Shades, rainbow clothing(doesn’t matter what), and anything that’s cool!

PEBBLES1973

I have the tutti-frutti head dress. My username is in all caps and has two zeros in it. it’s NITA007

Do you still need this?

@Sandmania is ALL that for trade of for your wish list? I can get you the Rockerz Visor. Rules: If trading by Kinzpost plz send first. I promise I will send you yours but, Last time I got Scammed. If you want to trade by Kinz Chat trading room Ok. but, plz Kinz Chat. Pet I will be on: Ino and Naruto Uzumaki Thx ~Tails

LambTyler

Hi @CaramelKisses3 I have the wallpaper, I will send a fr from Bobblon and send it over. I don’t need anything back but a thank you note. LambTyler

@playnowpuppy What is your trading list? I want to make a trade with you. What do you want in return?

I want to trade exclusive items

selly2008

this is very nice thing to do for people i was wondering if you could help me out with the christmas stuff that is deluxe i would love to have the dinning room and chairs and anything thats christmas and deluxe that i just can’t buy i don’t know what i can offer you in return but a great big thank you….my user name momi65 again thankyou from the bottom of my heart…

LambTyler

@selly2008 Hi, I can send you the deluxe things that are Christmas related. I will be sending a request from popopo444. Nothing needed in return, just enjoy them! LT

dogfish

@lambtyler, wow just read all that, it’s just like a novel LOL Hey, teens play webkinz, don’t we? We call it Extreme Games. LOL See ya later. C

LambTyler

@dogfish you have too much free time reading through here LOL. You’re right though, moms and grannies too LOL. LT

Comments are closed.