Let’s Make a Deal

Home Forums Trading Let’s Make a Deal

This topic contains 464 replies, has 119 voices, and was last updated by  Alphaowlbear 1 year, 2 months ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

djh89

Does anyone know if the Carmel Apple seeds and Honeycomb wallpaper are tradable/ Send able? If so I’d love it if someone would send them to me. One more question is there Honeycomb flooring as well? I’d be so grateful to get these items if someone has them and if they can be sent. My Webkinz world username is Lcgirl2 but it’s all small letters no capitals. I have some exclusive items I could trade, I’m sorry I don’t have many rare or estore things to trade for.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

djh89

Does anyone know if the Carmel Apple seeds and Honeycomb wallpaper are tradable/ Send able? If so I’d love it if someone would send them to me. One more question is there Honeycomb flooring as well? I’d be so grateful to get these items if someone has them and if they can be sent. My Webkinz world username is Lcgirl2 but it’s all small letters no capitals. I have some exclusive items I could trade, I’m sorry I don’t have many rare or estore things to trade for.

katiekinz86

@dogfish DF THANK YOU SO MUCH for the items you sent! So sorry it took so long to reply, i just finally opened the packages. My computer was going so slow since i started getting back on to play i got so beyond frustrated and just finally gave up trying to get on. It would take me like 40 minutes to just try to do bare minimal daily things like wheel of wow muchless anything else… but i finally figured out a way to get rid of ads and such that were slow Webkinz down. It works great now! I know you say you dont need anything in return but ill be going through and sorting my storage accounts out to see what i even have on them and ill send you some items i have extras of to at least pass along to the others on here : ) Thanks again!!

djh89

I was wondering if the Apple Orchard Barn, Hay Wagon Chair, and Apple Cider Press are tradable/send able? If so could someone please send them to me. I have a few different exclusive items I could trade. If anybody is able to send me these items is it okay if you send them via kinzpost. I’m not very good at finding who I’m looking for in the trading room in the clubhouse. I really would love to get a few of the Apple Orchard items, thank you for your time.

keuka01

Hi, I received the Fine Chocolatier Shop on the Super Wheel yesterday. I already have one as I got it at Christmastime. Would anyone be willing to make a deal for it? I was hoping to get the Romantic Dining Table or the Chocolate Striped Armchair. PLMK. Thanks. My UN is suze01

Comments are closed.