Let’s Make a Deal

Home Forums Trading Let’s Make a Deal

This topic contains 479 replies, has 122 voices, and was last updated by  bepoodlepal 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hi all! I am so excited about Berry Fest this year! I need as many Goo Goo Berries as you can send me. If you’d like to gift them I would greatly greatly appreciate it, but if you’d like to trade, I have many PSF’s, dispenser foods, fake foods and log out prizes, and more. If you would like to trade, let me know! My WW UN is the same as on here.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

bepoodlepal

Hi @doodlebug72898, i saw you hadnt been seeing all the posts and wanted to let you know that i had said id send you any goo goo berries that i receive and if you wanted to send the jumbleberry tea set or dispenser foods, that would be awesome.

@bepoodlepal – This sounds great! I will send you one of each of my dispenser and special growing gardens foods (long wait list for the Farm Fresh Ice Cream Sandwich but I’ll put it on my spreadsheet so I don’t forget) and also the Jumbleberry Tea Set for whatever Goo Goo Berries you can give me!

im looking for any kind of food makers – those things that make one item of food per day. any one that can be traded would be wonderful and i would love it so much. if ya wanna know where its going, i am planning on putting it in my party room. stuff i have for trade- swan dress, sugar plum queen dress, christmas tree hat, tons of psi (none are very new though), plumpy, candy crown, full earth and fire zodiac, deluxe headdress, ketchup bottle (body, not hat), and much more. i have kinzchat plus and regular so we can meet at either one. my username is katie7dog so friend me and tell me when you want to meet. if there is something in particular you want, tell me and i may or may not have it.

redcherry783

I’m not sure if you’re still following this post, but I have a chocolate fountain (if it makes food) and also marshmallow seeds, although you can’t really put them in an indoor room, I don’t think. :P

PEBBLES1973

hello everyone. There is a bully named icy wooden leg that has been bullying my friend in the trading room. if you see him please report him right away. thank you.

Goldstar2

Hashanta, I received a Mangrove treasure trove over mail from you; however, I don’t remember making a deal of any sort. I’m not sure if it was a gift, but if it wasn’t could you please tell me what it was that I offered so i could KP it to you? Thanks :)

dogfish

@goldstar2, I am no sure but I think Lady sent that to you, if she did I made the trade for you, so to speak. I had something she needed and simply asked that she send that PSI to you. Its back so many pages, maybe pull her profile, DF

Lilygirl

I missed several fall and winterfests, but have many older extra items to trade. I really want: the wagon wheel display, the twinkling fall centerpiece, the apple basket, the basket of leaves, the colorful corn display, the country quilt chair, the fire log basket, the fire log rack, the glowing fall lantern, the pressed leaf collage, potted maple tree, and the pumpkin centerpiece…. I have to trade: pumpkin soup, hot apple cider, frozen hot chocolate, overstuffed stocking, potted ice flower, spooky spider web, cinnamon hearts, autumn sunset toque, cool chipmunk mask, snowflake sweater, magic w snowglobe, potted elm tree, corn husk doll and decorative wheat sheaf. Also have older holiday items if looking for something specific. UN: taterrbug. Thanks so much.

bepoodlepal

Hi @lilygirl, i have the fire log basket, glowing fall lantern, twinkling fall centerpeice, pumpkin centerpeice, basket of apples and pressed leaf collage. Im interested in your magic w snowglobe and spider web and was wondering if youd trade them for all the stuff i have. Lmk thnx! My wwid is bepoodlepal

gen6789

Lilygirl–nice to meet u. I have twinkling fall centerpiece, basket of leaves, colorful corn display, country quilt chair, glowing fall lantern, and pumpkin centerpiece for trade. i would love to trade for spooky spider web, snowflake sweater, magic w snowglobe, corn husk doll and decorative wheat sheaf. I am also looking for the snowy blue toque and snowflake rug and Googles Ice sculpture if u should happen to have them. My user is gen000. Looking forward to a friend request and a super trade !!!!! I also have doubles of some of these items if u should need.

Comments are closed.