Let’s Make a Deal

Home Forums Trading Let’s Make a Deal

This topic contains 479 replies, has 122 voices, and was last updated by  bepoodlepal 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Does anyone have a PIzza Party Perch (Bedtime Puppy PSI) that they don’t want? I can trade you one of my PSIs in return. I have the Crazy Confetti Chest (Blue Googles PSI), Googles Gem Zen Garden (Pink Googles PSI), Songbird Stereo (Lil’ Kinz Canary PSI), and the Yarn Ball Sofa (B&W Cat PSI).

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

hi there ShardLovesPotatoes i have Yarn Ball Sofa, do you have a Icy Grecian Gown or an Frosty Snow Making Machine?

You’re a little backwards. I HAVE a Yarn Ball Sofa. Sorry. ^^;

oh, LOL XD

korabell

@doodlbug72898 Really? thanks so much! My WW username is korabell as well

@korabell – Yeah! Really! LoL, I have extras and they’re just clogging up my trade room, so I’ll send them right over!

PEBBLES1973

I have the trees

korabell

Anyone have the water trampoline? I didn’t have enough time to get it

@korabell – Do you mean the water treadmill or water tub from the heart collections? I have extras of both of those if that’s what you’re looking for.

korabell

@ doodlebug72898 Oh yeah sorry!! Sadly I wasn’t able to get either of them… would you be willing to trade?

@korabell – Absolutely! Do you have any Victorian Garden items or other rares? If not, what are you willing to trade for it?

korabell

@doodlebug72898 No I don’t have an Victorian Garden items, sorry! I have a few things from the wish machine if you’re interested-the swan car, clown car and the aztec stone statue are the ones I can remember right now. I also have a lot of the black and gold music themed stuff. Any of that? If not I can double check my dock for any other more rare items.

@korabell – No worries at all. I don’t need any of those exclusives and I’ll be happy to send you the water treadmill and soaker tub just as a gift. What is your WW Username?

korabell

@doodlebug72898 I’m not sure if my last comment went through or not but my WW user is korabell. Thanks you so much!

Hi again! I missed the Cloud Shoes from the 365 Days of Give-A-Ways on Webkinz Newz. If anyone could please send me their extra I would appreciate it. I have a Cloud Hoodie and a Cloud Dress for trade too.

Hey, do you still need it? If so, I am willing to trade for the hoodie. I MandevillaRed! Please let me know what you think!

Comments are closed.