Let’s Make a Deal

Home Forums Trading Let’s Make a Deal

This topic contains 446 replies, has 111 voices, and was last updated by  Alphaowlbear 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

keuka01

I received the Strawberry Rain Boots, Blue Wildflowers and Springtime Meadow Tile (1 each) in the White Chocolate Eggs. Would anyone be willing to trade for the Window, Wacky or Vase of Flowers in exchange for the above. PLMK. Thanks. My un is suze01

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Chocolate55

hi keuka, i have the vase of flowers and the window. we are already friends. thanks! chocolate28062806

keuka01

@Chocolate55 – OK. Which 2 items do you want in trade? PLMK. Thanks. your friend suze01

Chocolate55

can i have the springtime meadow tile and the blue wildflowers? thanks!!!!

Hey all! I have 3 extra Cuddly Rugs that I don’t want and I’d love to get at least one more Hug Rug for my Black & White Cheeky Dog’s room. Would anyone like to trade a Cuddly Rug (pink heart shape) for a Hug Rug (dark red heart shape)? I’ll send you as many of the Cuddly Rugs as you want for just the one.

Chocolate55

hi doodlebug i can gift you the hug rug if you want

fifi26

Hi friends, I have been collecting virtual plushy dolls/stuffed animals for years and my collection is nearly complete. I have just few left that I need: the BABY PENGUIN PLUSHY (I am pretty sure it is from the Madagascar promotion a few years ago), the TOY LIZARD (from the Jessie Promotion), the YELLOW CHICK PLUSHY, the STOOGLES KINZ PLUSHY, the SALLEY CAT KINZ PLUSHY, and the POLAR BEAR CUB PLUSHY. I am pretty desperate for them and I would trade either a Jumpin’ Jukebox, a Steam Powered Moving Picture Machine, a Super Fluffy Sofa, a Giant Gumball Wardrobe, a Treasure Throne, a Trendy Tuxedo Armoire, a Boquet of Balloons, or a Disco Ball for one or a few of the plushy dolls. Those are some items that are conveniently in my dock, but if you are looking for other stuff I might have them and may be willing to trade. I have been a member since 2007 so my rooms are full of rare/old items. Please let me know, and I hope you have a great day!

Lucida

Hi! I have the Baby Penguin Plushy, Salley Cat Kinz Plushy, Stoogles Kinz Plushy, and Yellow Chick Plushy for you. I am really interested in your Giant Gumball Wardrobe, Super Fluffy Sofa, Treasure Throne, and Trendy Tuxedo Armoire. Is there anything else you might be looking for? I have some extra bobbleheads, Jumbleberry Fields prizes, and PSI for trade as well. My User is LucidaSans on Webkinz. PLMK!

fifi26

Hi Lucida, nice to meet you! I would definitely be willing to trade my Giant Gumball Wardrobe, Super Fluffy Sofa, Treasure Throne, and Trendy Tuxedo Armoire for the four plushies. :) My UN is fifi26 on Webkinz. I will send three items over as soon as we become friends and then one the next day (since we can only send three per day). Excited to hear from you! Thanks – fifi26

Lucida

Wow, that is really generous of you! I sent you three of the plushies today, the fourth one will have to come in tomorrow, but I will also like to send you some more stuff in return, so is there anything else you are particularly looking for? If not, I will just send some random PSI in return and hopefully you will enjoy them :)

fifi26

Hi Lucida, you are seriously THE BEST. :) I received the three plushies this morning and I am so excited!! I cannot think of anything in particular that I would like extra, but thank you so much. – fifi26

dogfish

@fifi26, Hi, plmk if you still need the toy lizard, I got 3 yesterday and can now send you one. Nothing needed in return. DF

fifi26

Hi @dogfish, I am still in need of the toy lizard so it would be wonderful if you would send it. Thank you SO MUCH for being so giving. :) -fifi26

vita1961

I have for traI have for trade,

Furniture:

Anchor Side Arrow,
      Antique Wishing Well,
      Bag of Kinzcash Beanbag Chair,
      Basket of Leaves,
      Beautiful Bows Lamp,
      Big Bow Dining Chair,
      Boomin Green Chair,
      Bouncy Ball,
      Candy Cane Balloon Column,
      Candy Cane Lane Fireplace,
      Chocolate Shop Counter,
      Circus Ball Trampoline,
      City Skyline Stove,
      (2) Coat Rack,
      Daring High Dive,
      Doghouse Bed,
      Enchanted Dreams Bed,
      Fabulous Fuchsia Armchair,
      Fancy Frozen Column,
      (3) Festive Winter Sapling,
      Friends 4 Ever Heart Chair,
      Geranium Bush,
      Gingerbread TV,
      Gnarled Pumpkin Dining Table,
      Green Stage Light,
      (2) Hand Sculpted Statue,
      (2) Inflatable Palm Tree,
      Island Beach Chair,
      Jewelry Box Bed,
      Kinzcash Side Table,
      Laundry Hamper,
      Lovely Mosaic Table,
      Medical Curtain Room Divider,
      Medieval Canopy Tent,
      Mixing Board Desk,
      Moonberry Marmalade Machine,
      Ms. Cowoline Reading Chair,
      Neo Gothic Coffee Table,
      Neo Gothic Dining Chair,
      Neo Gothic Dresser,
      (2) Neo Gothic Pillars,
      Neo Gothic Floor Lamp,
      Neo Gothic Grandfather Clock,
      Neo Gothic Night Stand,
      Neo Gothic Toilet,
      Neo Gothic Vine Bookshelf,
      Night Light Flower Bed,
      Orange Balloon Darts Balloon,
      Pageant Princess Bed,
      (2) Pink Crystal Rock Cluster,
      Poco Fiesta Throne,
      Polka Dot Laundry Hamper,
      Princess and The Pea Bed,
      Red Bow Christmas Tree,
      Red Space Coaster Car,
      Rice Paper Divider,
      (2) Road Trip Tent,
      Safe and Sound Mini Locker,
      Saguaro Cactus,
      Sapberries,
      Secluded Garden Bench,
      Serene Green Tree,
      Spellbound Palace Bed,
      Star Crossed Chest,
      Stardust Dreams Bed,
      Stone Tile Swimming Pool,
      Striped Beach Lounger,
      Student Chair,
      Stylish Snowman,
      Sweet Dreams Bed,
      Sweet Stuff Sofa,
      Sweet and Treats Sofa,
      Table of Treats,
      Tasteful and Tasty Tea Set,
      Town Square Tree,
      Victorian Garden Bench,
      Wacky Hot Air Balloon,
      Winter Wonderland Clock,
      Winter Wonderland Fireplace,
      Winter Wonderland Stove,
      Work of Art Shrubbery,
      (2) Year 10 Bunk Bed.

Decoration:

Chocolate Shop Flooring,
      Chocolate Shop Wallpaper,
      First Snow Flooring,
      Green Grass Wallpaper,
      Pink W Pattern Wallpaper,
      Pyramid Wallpaper,
      Soccor Pitch Flooring,
      Whimsical Wonderland Flooring,
      Wonderful W Wallpaper,
      Adventure Movie Poster,
      Christmas Card Display,
      Deluxe Clock,
      Deluxe Tapestry,
      Desert Destiny Window,
      Dogs Playing Poker Painting,
      Enchanted Train Station Wall Light,
      Enchanted Train Station Wall Sign,
      (2) Entitled Tapestry,
      (2) Fashion Fabric Rolls,
      Festive Pumpkin Wreath,
      Fine Chocolatier Shop,
      Gold Record Display,
      (2) Heart Warming Wall Art,
      KinzPost Postcard collection,
      Medieval Bear Tapestry,
      Neon Saxophone Sign,
      (2) Pretzel Window,
      Recess Bell,
      SantaKinz Village Window,
      Sci-Fi Movie Poster,
      Shoe Rack,
      Snowflake Wall Art,
      (2) Solid Gold Rack,
      Toy Basketball Hoop,
      Two Right Paws Poster,
      White Felt Wreath,
      (2) Wonderful Winter Window,
      Adventure Park Treasure Chest,
      Alex Kinz Plushy,
      Alyssa Music Box,
      Blue Minaret Vase,
      Checkered Chase Potted Plant,
      Chel Gazpacho’s Place Setting,
      Chrome Blender,
      Cinder Plushy,
      Cloudy Scroll Display,
      Colorful Cactus,
      Desktop Antique Plane,
      Fall Fest Pinecone Arrangement,
      Fancy Frozen Candelabra,
      Fred Rover Plushy,
      Glass of Lemonade,
      Glittering Gem Tree,
      Golden Dragon Statue,
      Kinztunes Video Award,
      Lavender Love Letters,
      Letter to SantaKinz,
      Light So Bright Lamp,
      Light Up Snowman,
      Moon Globe,
      Portable Telephone,
      Quirky Paper Pumpkins,
      (2) Snowy Bear Decoeration,
      Spider Plant,
      Swing into Spring Postcard,
      Tabby Von Meow Hot Cup of Coco,
      Twinkling Fall Centerpiece,
      Lightning Bugs and Grass.
      I am willing to trade for furniture and clothing. You can just tell me what you are willing to trade or send me a link to your trade list with what you want.
      My UN is vita1961.

1234Tike

@vita1961- I would really like the Enchanted Dreams Bed. Is there any thing in particular you are looking for? My UN is 479pig.

vita1961

@1234Tike well I am looking for sailor dresses and pretty dresses and shoes to match. I saw this pretty dress with wings once at the trading room but they didn’t want anything of mine. I am also looking for 2 chocolate striped armchairs. If you don’t have any of these things you can always type me what your willing to trade or the link to your trade list.

1234Tike

I don’t have those dresses or the chairs. Sorry. Here are some things I do have for trade: Ace of Clubs Divider (rare), Bellacourt Blooming Flower (rare), Flying Cozy Carpet (rare), Garden Patio BBQ, Neo Gothic Grandfather Clock (rare), Pyramid Wall Paper (valued items).

vita1961

@1234Tike That is okay. I can trade you it for the Garden Patio BBQ. I will send it to you later today.

keuka01

@vita 1961 – I would like the Neo Gothic Vine Bookshelf, Chocolate Shop Flooring/Wallpaper, Sapberries, Cinder Plushy and the Cloudy Scroll Display. I have for trade: Sweetheart Bed, Painted Rose Bush, Viscountess Vanity Table, Baroness Bookshelf, Spoiled Royal Side Table, Legionnaire’s Suit of Armor, WIld Safari Print Screen, Trading Card Desk, Superfan Swivel Chair, Webkinz Superfan Dresser and Nightstand, Superfan Toyshelf and Antique Lamp Post. Plus, numerous other items for trade. PLMK if you see anything or if you don’t see anything, just ask. Thanks. My UN is suze01

vita1961

@keuka01 I would like your painted rose bush, Legionnaire’s Suit of Armor, Wild Safari Print Screen, and Sweetheart Bed. Do you have cute clothing for trade as well? Chose the first four that you want first and I will send them to you, then tell me some more items you have for trade please. Then I will pick 2 more items.

keuka01

@vita1961 – I woulk like the Neo Gothic Vine Bookshelf, Cinder Plushy, Sapberries and Cloudy Scroll Display first. This is some of the clothing I have for trade: Bunny Bow Hat, Butterfly Sky Top, Spring Chick Dress, Country Party Dress, Darling Winter Coat, Green Cat Ear Toque, Woodland Tiara, Charmed Dress, Charmed Mushroom Hat, Kinz Pinz Bowling Shirt, Amanda Panda Dress, Trading Card Wizard Robe and Hat, Kinzville Academy Backpack, Super Special Onesie PJ and Eggscellent Onesie PJ. If you don’t see anything here, just ask I might just have it. Thanks.

vita1961

@keuka01 I will send you the other three tomorrow. I would like the Woodland Tiara and Charmed Dress.

Lucida

keuka01, I’m interested in your Trading Card Desk if you still have it. PLMK if there is anything you would like to trade for it. Thanks!

keuka01

@Lucida – Yes I still have it. Do you by any chance have the Neo Gothic Couch or Medieval Lion Coat of Arms? If not, I’m interested in your Fish King Portrait, Checkered Chase Potted Plant, Fairy Tale Evil Queen Dress and the Teal Punk Riot Dress. Will this trade work for you? If not, we can work out another deal. PLMK. Thanks. your friend suze01

Lucida

I have the Neo Gothic Couch I can trade you, plus two items from my list that you want, for the Trading Card Desk. Does that sound okay to you? User is lucidasans – thanks!

keuka01

@Lucida – Yes, that sounds fine to me. I’ll send the desk right over. Thanks.

Lucida

keuka I sent you the Fish King Portrait and Checkered Potted Plant along with the Neo Gothic Couch – JLMK if this wasn’t what you wanted. Thanks again for the trade,

Chocolate55

hi Vita1961, i would like the Bag of Kinzcash Beanbag Chair, Golden Dragon Statue,Cinder Plushy,
        Letter to SantaKinz,Glittering Gem Tree. i have, 10 years of dreams bed x1, ascended princess throne x1 (rare), bellacourt blooming flower x2 (rare), bone coffee table x1 (valued), bone couch x1 (valued), bone lounger x2 (valued), enchanted garden fountain x1 (exclusive), hand sculpted statue x1 (rare), medieval trophy pedestal x1 (valued i think), sweet dreams bed x1, sweet stuff sofa x1, chewtastic coffee table x1, wacky hot air balloon x2 (valued), swan boat car x1 (exclusive), pyramid wallpaper/flooring (both valued), ancient civilization wallpaper x1 (valued i think), medieval bear tapestry x1 (rare), blue bunny hat x1 ,batty bat hat x1, sweet treats toque x1, webkinz day year 10 jacket x1, chocolate shop uniform x2, diner waitress dress x1, gift box shoes x1
        thanks! chocolate28062806

vita1961

@Chocolate55 Hello. Sadly, I don’t have the Cinder Plushy anymore and don’t like or need any of those items you have mentioned. Have you created a trading list? If so could you perhaps send me a link? If not, PLMK if you have more items for trade.

Chocolate55

ok and yes i have, although no one looks at it. ;( i have more things that are rare if you want. i will post them here when i know what they are called.

Chocolate55

is there something you want specifically?? if there is could you tell me and i will see if i have it! thanks!

vita1961

@Chocolate55 Well I am looking for St Patrick’s Day Prizes and Clothes. If you have any clothes that aren’t St. Patrick ones I would still like to know what you’ve got. I am also looking for jumbleberry prizes and mostly moonberry prizes.

Chocolate55

i have the st patricks green bandanna and too many other clothes to list lol! i have the inside out clothes and the moonberry beanbag. PLMK if this is not what you are looking for.

Chocolate55

i also have the st patricks day shirt and the green petpack, and a full length green hoodie (which is like a dress)!

vita1961

Uhhh… anything else??

Lucida

vita1961, I’m interested in the Gold Record Display, Jewelry Box Bed, and Stardust Dreams Bed. Some stuff I have for trade are:

FURNITURE: Camp Tent, Camping Chair, Chocolate Shop Counter, Daisy’s Diner Booth Seat, Daisy’s Diner Kitchen Counter, Daisy’s Diner V Back Chair, Electric Unicycle, Flying Chair, Garden Patio Chair, Garden Patio Fireplace, Garden Patio Table, Jumbleberry Tractor, Row Of Lockers, Academy Hall Wallpaper, Chocolate Shop Wallpaper and Flooring, Green Grass Pattern Wallpaper, Pink W Pattern Wallpaper, Fish King Portrait, Cave Potato Crock Pot, Checkered Chase Potted Plant, Poison Ivy Plant,

and

CLOTHING: Adventure Park Hat, Candy Corn Witch Hat, Webkinz Tiara, Magic W Face Sticker, Pink Treble Clef Glasses, Giselle Glam Red Sparkle Tank, Seaweed Skirt, Butterfly Fairy Dress, Candy Corn Witch Dress, Chocolate Shop Uniform, Classic Waitress Dress, Disgust Dress, Elegant Ball Gown, Fabulous Flower Dress, Fairy Tale Evil Queen Dress, Garden Gnome Dress, Green Popstar Dress, Joy Dress, Move Star White Dress, Summer Jumpsuit, Summer Sun Dress, Teal Punk Riot Dress, Turquoise One Piece Summer Shorts, Webkinz Gown, Woolly Work Dress, Be Mine Sneakers, Candy Corn Witch Shoes, Garden Gnome Boots, Purple Wizard Shoes, Rock Climbing Shoes, Webkinz Butterfly Wings,

PLMK if there is anything you’re interested in, thanks!

vita1961

@Lucida I am interested in your Butterfly Fairy Dress. Sadly, it is only worth it for the Gold Record Display and not any of my superbeds. Will you still trade the Butterfly Fairy Dress for the Gold Record Display? I will only trade my Jewelry Box Bed and Stardust Dreams Bed for furniture. I don’t like any of your furniture so I am sorry. PLMK if you will still trade those items. We should already be friends.

Lucida

Sure I would still like to trade for the Gold Record Display, that’s okay about the superbeds. I’ll go ahead and send you the Butterfly Fairy outfit now

Chocolate55

Lucida, is there anything of mine you would want to trade for the jumbleberry tractor??????????!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucida

Chocolate if you still have the Enchanted Garden Fountain, I would trade it for the Jumbleberry Tractor

Chocolate55

I still do lucida! we are already friends right? do you want something else with it? thanks so much! chocolate28062806

Lucida

NP I will send it along right now, yes we are already friends. You can send something else along with it if you’d like, but it’s not necessary ;)

Chocolate55

Lucida i am really sorry! i thought i had the enchanted garden founten but it turns out it was an elegent victorian fountain! i am really sorry! do you want that instead? it is a rare, but i will understand if you dont want to complete the trade.

Lucida

That’s okay, I will trade it for the Elegant Victorian Fountain. I don’t really need it right now, but I’m sure it could come in handy in the future one day.

Chocolate55

thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much lucida! i will send the fountian along right now with some other things! i hope you will like them!

I would love the twinkling fall centerpiece, poco fiesta throne, or/and lavender love letters! Thanks! My UN is kittymade10!

@Randomgirlforever – if you still need the lavender love letters, I have some you can have. Send a friend request to Spiderhulkman and I’ll send them right over.

That would be great thanks! I will friend you after school, and hopefully I will get it today! Thanks again!

Not a problem. I’m happy to help when I can. :)

kittymade10

Hi, I will add you soon thanks again!

vita1961

@Randomgirlforever I know you only need the twinkling fall centerpiece, Poco fiesta throne, Pumpkin dinning table, glass of lemonade, glittering gem tree, dessert destiny window. But, what are you willing to trade? Have you make your trading list yet or can you just tell me?

Sorry did not see you post. Two supper beds, and a pilgrim dress, I think I still have.

Pumpkin dinning table, glass of lemonade, glittering gem tree, dessert destiny window! My UN is kittymade10

vita1961

Everyone, soon I may start creating a new trading list. It may take a while because I am lazy. Sorry.

@vita1961 – BAHAHAHAHA!!! ME TOO!! This is why I’ve never posted a full trading list – I have so much stuff, I’m way too lazy to post it all!

keuka01

@vita1961 – Do you still have the Santakinz Village Window, 2 Snowy Bear Decorations, 2 Wonderful Winter Windows, Moon Globe, Orange Balloon Darts Balloon and Boomin Green Chair left? I can offer: Ascended Princess Throne (2), Webkinz Studio (2), Viscountess Vanity Table, Baroness Bookshelf, Spoiled Royal Side Table, Sultan’s Settee, Imperial Dining Table, Ancient Emperor Statue and Ancient Brazier. I also have Exclusives and Clothing for trade. PLMK. Thanks. suze01

vita1961

keuka01 I still have the Santakinz Village Window, 2 Snowy Bear Decorations, 2 Wonderful Winter Windows, Orange Balloon Darts Balloon and Boomin Green Chair left. I would like to trade for stuff in your previous comments. I would like the Trading Card Wizard Robe and Hat. Do you have any Easter items and clothing?

keuka01

@vita1961 – I have no Easter items, but I do have clothing: Spring Forward Vest, Bunny Bow Hat, Springtime Leather Skirt, Eggscellent Onesie PJ, Summertime Skirt, Super Special Onesie PJ, Springtime Laced Heels, Springtime Cardigan, Scramble T-Shirt, Spring Chick Dress and other clothing too numerous to mention. PLMK if you see anything here or if you’re looking for something specific just ask. Thanks. your friend suze01.

vita1961

@keuka01 I would like to trade for your Bunny Bow Hat. Do you have any chocolate egg prizes or seeds that are not available for kinzcash? Tell me which item you want first.

Chocolate55

hey keuka, could i have the eggcelent onesie pjs, and the super special onesie pjs? for trade i have rare items other clothes, or (not to many) psi. please let me know what you want. thanks! un is chocolate28062806

keuka01

@vita1961 – The only egg prizes I don’t want is the Navy Blue Rain Boots and Birds Nest Wreath. On the other hand I have numerous St. Patty prizes I don’t need such as 14 Green Stage Lights, 10 Sham Rockin Microphones and 3 Sham Rockin Guitars. Do any of these interest you? As to the egg prizes I like to wait to see how much I get of the items before I will trade any. You can start sending any of the items first. Thanks. your friend suze01

keuka01

@Chocolate55 – Yes, you may have the Eggscellent Onesie PJ and Super Special Onesie PJ. What kind of clothes do you have for trade? PLMK. Thanks. My UN is suze01

vita1961

@keuka01 I just realized I had already traded away one of my Snowy Bear Decorations and Wonderful Winter Windows. I will just give you the other 2 for free because I really don’t want them.

Chocolate55

hi kueka, i have clothing, the starlight head wreath, green pet pack, batty bat hat, full golden solar outfit, music note fedora, a good to be king dress, golden ball gown, blue ball gown, rad rainbow overalls, inside out clothing, moonberry dress, pretty plaid dress, robot costume, sprigged flower dress, white and red soccer jersey, soccer shorts, soccer cleats, red and gold soccer jersey, shiny gold ski pants. PLMK if it is not what you are looking for. thanks! chocolate2806806

Chocolate55

kueka, if what i posted is not what you are looking for, i have more clothing if you would like.

keuka01

@vita1961 – Is there anything in particular you’re looking for? I feel you need to have more for this trade to be fair. Just ask me if I have something or I can list more of what I have for trade. PLMK. Thanks. your friend suze01

vita1961

@keuka01 I am perfectly fine. It feels good to be able to do something nice for someone anyways.

keuka01

@Chocolate55 – I would like to have the golden ball gown, blue ball gown and the batty bat hat. If you would like another piece of clothing plmk. Thanks. your friend suze01

Chocolate55

hi kueka, i will sed those righ away, and could i have (if you are deluxe) the floral pumps, if not could i have the springtime leather skirt? thanks! choclate28062806

kittymade10

OK. I know this is late, but I offer my: Tabby Von Meow glasses, Tap shoes, watermelon trophy, and the princess pea supper bed. I want anthemis shoes or the rare victory things.

Chocolate55

kittymade10, i would like the watermelon trophy but im not sure if i have what you want. what is the ‘victory things’? thanks

kittymade10

I still have it, meet me in the kinz chat plus trading room. What’s your username, I will add you and then we can meet up. Maybe 4:00 tomorrow? If that’s ok with you? Lastly just rare things that are tradable is fine, like princess thyme that you can buy with estore points or not. It’s up to you!

kittymade10

Just rare things are fine. Meet me in the trading room tomorrow at 4:00. Is that ok? In the kinz chat plus room.

Chocolate55

hi kittymade10, so tomorrow 4;00 webkinz time? i will try to meet you there. please let me know if it is 4;00 webkinz time or what. my UN is chocolate28062806 on webkinz. i think we are already friends though. i have rare things but no estore points so sorry.

Comments are closed.