Let’s Make a Deal

Home Forums Trading Let’s Make a Deal

This topic contains 432 replies, has 108 voices, and was last updated by  Alphaowlbear 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

uncl

Hi, I need scuba belt. I have orange army, full green swim, melody, pink bunny ears, sailor, hula shirt, spring time celebration shoes and more to offer for it :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

libertynews

hi everyone i am looking for a couple of older items, the antique western brass vase and hockey skates a decoration item. my UN is libertypom

libertynews

sorry i meant to add my attic is full let’s make a deal

libertynews

I am looking for the scoreboard television from the hockey theme, I have been on for 9 years and have lots to trade. My UN is libertytrade

kittymade10

Sorry don’t have any of those. The Webkinz store “the creo shop” had it for a while. (Not correct spelling) Try the clubhouse, on here you ask for giveaway item but those are expensive, so I can’t hall you there.

Hi Libertynews. I have the scoreboard television for trade. do you happen to have orange army shirt by chance or pink bunny ears? Please let me know. Thanks

keuka01

I have the following items for trade: 4 Sprigged Flower Dresses, 5 Navy Blue Raincoats, 8 Navy Blue Rain Boots, 9 Green Grass Pattern Wallpaper, 6 Orange W Pattern Wallpaper, 6 Pink W Pattern Wallpaper, 4 Wonderful W Wallpaper, 7 Trading Card 2.0 Wallpaper and 1 GW Spring Fedora. Make me an offer I can’t refuse!. Thanks. My un is suze01

Lucida

keuka01, can I trade you the Fun Foam hat for one Trading Card 2.0 Wallpaper, JLMK! LucidaSans,

keuka01

@Lucida – Sure, I can do that. I’ll check my closets to see if I have any deluxe or promo clothing and get back to you. Thanks.

keuka01

UPDATE – I have Strawberry Rain Boots, Toothy Bunny Mask, Navy Rain Coat & Boots, Cherry Blossom Wind Spinner, 14 Green Stage Lights, 10 Sham Rockin Microphones, 3 Sham Rockin Guitars for trade. If anyone has extra Sunny Day Windows, Bunny Wacky Plush and Vase of Wildflowers I’d be willing to trade any of the above mentioned items for these. PLMK. Thanks. My un is suze01

Lucida

I would like the Cherry Blossom Wind Spinner if you still have it, I have the window or vase of wildflowers to trade for it?

keuka01

@Lucida – I would like the window please. Thanks. suze01

Chocolate55

hi kueka, i really need the strawberry rain boots and the cherry blossom wind spinner. i have he vase of wildflowers, but none of the other things you mentioned. plmk if there is any thing else you want. chocolate28062806

keuka01

@Chocolate55 – Rainboots and Wind Spinner are coming your way. Send me the vase and some non-psf and we’ll be ok. Thanks. suze01

Comments are closed.