Let’s Make a Deal

Home Forums Trading Let’s Make a Deal

This topic contains 531 replies, has 137 voices, and was last updated by  ClairebearWebkinz 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Does anyone have a Wacky Zingos wallpaper?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

lilstinky

@ hannahbanana66 – are you referring to the WackyER wallpaper? I have one if you still need one. My user name is: momssanitytime

lilstinky

@hannahbanana665 – I sent you the wallpaper that I believe you were looking for.

PEBBLES1973

Only the items I have more than one of are for trade
      1 BUILD-A-HAUNTED-CASTLE PUMPKIN LAUNCHER
      2 SPRING CELEBRATION EGG BOUQUETS
      5 DR QUACK’S GOLDEN STETHOSCOPES
      1 LEPRECHAUN STAIN GLASS WINDOW
      1 DOG BEARD’S NAVAGATION GLOBE
      4 ELEGANT VICTORIAN FOUNTAINS
      1 FROSTY SNOW MAKING MACHINE
      10 DR QUACK’S CUP OF LOLLIPOPS
      1 TRAILBLAZIN’ TERRIER SCOOTER
      2 ROCKIN ROBOT DIGITAL CLOCKS
      1 SPRING FLING STREGTH TESTER
      2 CATERPILLAR BUBBLE BLOWERS
      2 STANDING BASKETBALL HOOPS
      1 CANDY HEART CUSHION CHAIR
      2 SPRING FLING TICKET BOOTHS
      1 HOMEMADE HOT AIR BALLOON
      1 MAGNIFICENT IWAN REST BED
      1 GROOVIN’ GOOGLES JUKEBOX
      1 MARINE BIOLOGIST TOOL KIT
      1 ROCKY SHORES LIGHTHOUSE
      1 AUTUMN FOUNTAIN OF WOW
      12 WACKY HOT AIR BALLOONS
      4 ENCHANTED STEAM TRAINS
      2 RED HOODED RIDING CARS
      1 RAPID RESCUE FIRE TRUCK
      1 PRINCESS BOUNCY CASTLE
      1 AMAZING WORLD CANNON
      3 RIDING THE RAILS TRAINS
      1 NOBLE STONE MONUMENT
      1 CIRCUS BALL TRAMPOLINE
      2 CANDY HEART TOY BOXES
      1 AUTUMN ACORN COTTAGE
      1 TASTE TESTER FOUNTAIN
      1 KINZVILLE ACADEMY BUS
      1 FALL FEST FERRIS WHEEL
      1 BLUEBERRY BUMPER CAR
      1 HAMSTER HABITAT LAMP
      1 CREAM SODA SPRINKLER
      3 TOY BASKETBALL HOOPS
      1 CAMP KINZ SIGN SWING
      4 AIR SHIP AIR BALLOONS

Hi Pebbles1973 i would like one of your Rockin robot digital clocks iam not sure what youd want for it though… and even if i did, it maybe hard to probably get what you want….I have good items to trade but not alot… like some rares, some furnature (etc.) if you have more then extra… could you perhaps send me one? I dont have alot of people wanting to trade with me for some reason… and they all expect more rare items for something so well practical. maybe cause Iam wearing my Estore 2010 Tiger Tiger Purple D.J outfit… perhaps… anyways my username is Blondie123BBB so Reply back when you can thank you!

miamama

I would love some Maple Dipped Apple seeds. From the soda prizes I have to trade: fox cub plush, creek tiles, peach tree seeds, iron wood barrel fridge, candy apple seeds, golden delicious apple seeds, iron wood bench. I also have lots of other items besides fall fest. If interested add send me a friend request (to alert me to check back here as this doesn’t seem to be a very active trading spot!) Thanks :)

flingading19

Hi @miamama i would love to trade for your fox cub plush if its still available. I have a lot of plush if you collect and are missing any. Or I have snowglobes, Psi, Amazin hamster items, rare themed and superbed gift boxes. I collect plush but am missing the fox, artic fox, Hope plush and winterfest wacky along with bunny zangoz and zingoz.If anyone out there has any of these plush to trade I would be grateful. Besides what i already mentioned I have Holiday item, wish factory, zum for trade. Thank you. missing grey squirrel too. flingading9

Miamama do you still need the maple dipped apple seeds? If so, let me know :)

miamama

I did get five maple seeds I think so I’m all set! Thanks for asking!

bbykinzxo

hey all ♡ so i wasn’t active on webkinz during any of the winter activities (i believe in 2016) and i’m working on my frozen/icey themed room! i would love to have some winterfest snowflake prizes such as the ice palace wallpaper and floor, winterfest staircase, frozen piano. i’m not sure if these items are tradeable/kinzpostable but i would love to work out a trade for these! xo, bk♡

flingading19

@bbykinzxo I have the winterfest staircase, ice palace wallpaper and floor. then dont know year or where from these are fancy frozen column(2), winterfest window2, fancy frozen candelabra2, potted ice flower3, snowy bear decoration and polar plunge poster. If youd like any of those I am looking for fall fest (any year) (but mostly this year) items. I’d love to work out a trade. Thank you. flingading9 wwun

Furbabiez

I am on the hunt for the 2013 Summer sensation Campkinz Swings. Somehow I missed that season. I am a Deluxe member and I could offer current Deluxe Day item as well as some past.

Comments are closed.