Let’s Make a Deal

Home Forums Trading Let’s Make a Deal

This topic contains 547 replies, has 131 voices, and was last updated by  pkrc2319 8 months ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

miamama

I would love some Maple Dipped Apple seeds. From the soda prizes I have to trade: fox cub plush, creek tiles, peach tree seeds, iron wood barrel fridge, candy apple seeds, golden delicious apple seeds, iron wood bench. I also have lots of other items besides fall fest. If interested add send me a friend request (to alert me to check back here as this doesn’t seem to be a very active trading spot!) Thanks :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

flingading19

Hi @miamama i would love to trade for your fox cub plush if its still available. I have a lot of plush if you collect and are missing any. Or I have snowglobes, Psi, Amazin hamster items, rare themed and superbed gift boxes. I collect plush but am missing the fox, artic fox, Hope plush and winterfest wacky along with bunny zangoz and zingoz.If anyone out there has any of these plush to trade I would be grateful. Besides what i already mentioned I have Holiday item, wish factory, zum for trade. Thank you. missing grey squirrel too. flingading9

Miamama do you still need the maple dipped apple seeds? If so, let me know :)

miamama

I did get five maple seeds I think so I’m all set! Thanks for asking!

bbykinzxo

hey all ♡ so i wasn’t active on webkinz during any of the winter activities (i believe in 2016) and i’m working on my frozen/icey themed room! i would love to have some winterfest snowflake prizes such as the ice palace wallpaper and floor, winterfest staircase, frozen piano. i’m not sure if these items are tradeable/kinzpostable but i would love to work out a trade for these! xo, bk♡

flingading19

@bbykinzxo I have the winterfest staircase, ice palace wallpaper and floor. then dont know year or where from these are fancy frozen column(2), winterfest window2, fancy frozen candelabra2, potted ice flower3, snowy bear decoration and polar plunge poster. If youd like any of those I am looking for fall fest (any year) (but mostly this year) items. I’d love to work out a trade. Thank you. flingading9 wwun

Furbabiez

I am on the hunt for the 2013 Summer sensation Campkinz Swings. Somehow I missed that season. I am a Deluxe member and I could offer current Deluxe Day item as well as some past.

Hello! I recently bought two fairytale forest surprise boxes and got granny’s bonnet and picnic basket buggy. I was hoping someone might like to trade for the cottage, tree, or hill? Let me know if anyone is interested :) ~obvsaprincess

act92602

Hello! I am in search of rare clothing items (your typical trading room searches, like the Halloween pet costume items, WZ jeans – especially WZ jeans, Plumpy’s Glasses, etc.!) I have the following clothing items that are priceless or worth a lot (I think so lol) :

B&W Cat Costume Hat, Venetian Mask, Elegant Victorian Gown, Bunny Ears (White), Webkinz Rockerz Folk Singer Boho Dress, Webkinz Rockerz Southern Romance Boots, and Webkinz Rockerz Country Sweet Heart Hat, Green Kinz Kringle Jacket, and the Green Kinz Kringle Pants.

I also like some cool PSI’s! I probably wouldn’t trade my clothes for a PSI, but I have items like the Neo Gothic TV, Medieval Items, some exclusives and super beds, as well as some PSI’s like the persian cat’s fortune teller’s table. Let me know if anyone is interested in any of these items! :)

act92602

Also, if anyone has any of the following fountains and would be willing to trade, please let me know! The Fancy Fountain, Leaping Dolphin Fountain, Pond with Fountain, or the Tiki Hut Fountain!

Natsume45

I don’t need the yellow one, but I do have the green one if you want it. I’m looking for one love topiary or any of the amethyst floor tiles you could get in the peek-a-newz for February. If you don’t have any of those, that’s fine you can still have the green fridge for free :)

Matoaca113

@IceFawnShiny, I have some bloomin’ items! What do you have to trade? Also what is your Webkinz username?

Do you still need some of the Bloomin’ items? If so, which ones? I might be able to help you. What is your username?

Hi alphacat, unfortunately I only have the white rose bush from the white eggs. Is there anything else you might want? I have a lot of stuff laying around. (reminds me of my real stuff lol)

Alphaowlbear

I’ll send the Coat of Arms this morning. Nothing needed in return :-) Enjoy! alphacat

dogfish

@obvsaprincess, Hi, do you still need the Med bed? LMK @alphaowlbear, Hey Alphacat, I have extra table and will check the other two later today, LMK if you still need them. No need to send me anything, just a note works. DF

Alphaowlbear

Hi dogfish – thank you for the offer of another table, but I really don’t need a second one – my room looks pretty complete :-) alphacat

lalalaain

I do!

I have an extra Wacky snack machine if you still want to trade. I’m looking for a Wacky or Zangoz Soda Machine. UN is Petlover365Bark

Dr Quack Fan

Hi, Can I have some sees too?

Dr Quack Fan

I have sour polar berry seed! I can give you one, I have two!

Hi! Thanks for the friend request :) I’ve sent you three items and will send you the rest over the next couple days. Nothing needed in return! Enjoy your weekend as well

Thank you for the gift! Those items were much appreciated and so cute :)

Comments are closed.