Let’s Make a Deal

Home Forums Trading Let’s Make a Deal

This topic contains 572 replies, has 144 voices, and was last updated by  Rareone 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

PRINCESS6501

Hey I am needing the Marigold bed from Marigold?? Box. I am possibly looking for two Marigold Chairs as well.I purchased 14 of the boxes and only received 4 out of the six prizes. I have 4 duplicated Marigold Tables, 3 Duplicated Zingo Lanter Holders, and 2 duplicated Marigold Fountains. I am willing to trade any duplicates for a bed.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

frankie98

Hi I would love to trade my NEW Mystery Eye See You Dress and or Peridot puppy Slippers for the NEW Mystery Bag Eye See You Hairbow if anyone is interested in trading:) I have other items I can trade for the BOW if you would like. Thank you for looking:) Your friend frankie98 IDlove9050

frankie98

Update…I received the New Mystery Eye See You Hairbow from a dear friend, so now to help that friend I would like to offer my Eye See you dress and Peridot Pup Slippers for the Nightmare Face Paint from the Mystery Bag. Please let me know if you would like to trade or it there is something else I can trade you for= the item. Thank you for looking Your friend, Frankie98 ID love9050

lilstinky

Happy Friday! I’m looking for the garnet gem candle and the emerald gem candle. I have the Diamond, aquamarine, blue zircon, sapphire, rose zircon or peridot candles to offer as a trade (unless there’s something else you’re looking for). Please let me know if you’d like to trade. Momssanitytime

ultrasonic3

@lilstinky I’m so glad I could repay your kindness! Nothing needed in return! Love and hugs, Ultra

ultrasonic3

@lilstinky I’m so sorry! I sent you the votives not the candles. Hopefully someone else can help you!

lilstinky

Thank you so much! The votives were exactly what I needed (I called them candles instead of votives by mistake). Now my collection of gemstone votives is complete! You are so kind! ~ momssanitytime

lilstinky

Hey, everyone! Did anyone get an extra DIY rare rainbow dress that would like to trade? I have a DIY uncommon rainbow wig, uncommon t-shirt, common wig or common dress to trade for it. I’m momssanitytime. Thank you!

frankie98

Hi lilstinky! I have a Rare Rainbow dress I would be happy to send your way:) Nothing needed in return. Hope all is well with you and have a great rest of the week:) Your friend frankie98 Not sure which account I will send from:/ Either love9050 or rosa907 Can’t remember which has the extra one on it lol:)

lilstinky

@frankie98 – you are too kind! The first 4 dresses I got were the common ones, but I eventually got the uncommon one. Thank you for helping complete my collection! That really is a pretty dress! Thanks for being a great friend! ~ momssanitytime

lilstinky

Hi, friends! My luck with the Peek-a-Newz prizes has not been so good, to say the least. I’m looking for the Sunny Bed and Sunny Toy Box. I have the Sunny Lounger, Sunny Wardrobe, or Sunny Side Tables to offer in return. If you would want something different, please let me know and I’ll see if I have it. Thank you for your help! ~ momssanitytime

lilstinky

Oh my goodness! I just got the toy box! Now I just need the sunny bed.

blurayne

Sunny Bed headed your way! Glad to be able to help such a good friend. :) blurayne

lilstinky

@blurayne – Thank you SO much! My sunny room is now complete, and what a cute theme it is. Been thinking about you and praying about your job situation. Please let me know if you are looking for anything – I’ll gladly send ut if I have it. You are such a sweet friend! ~ momssanitytime

Comments are closed.