Let’s Make a Deal

Home Forums Trading Let’s Make a Deal

This topic contains 554 replies, has 137 voices, and was last updated by  ClairebearWebkinz 1 year, 4 months ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

lilstinky

Happy Friday! I’m looking for the garnet gem candle and the emerald gem candle. I have the Diamond, aquamarine, blue zircon, sapphire, rose zircon or peridot candles to offer as a trade (unless there’s something else you’re looking for). Please let me know if you’d like to trade. Momssanitytime

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ultrasonic3

@lilstinky I’m so glad I could repay your kindness! Nothing needed in return! Love and hugs, Ultra

ultrasonic3

@lilstinky I’m so sorry! I sent you the votives not the candles. Hopefully someone else can help you!

lilstinky

Thank you so much! The votives were exactly what I needed (I called them candles instead of votives by mistake). Now my collection of gemstone votives is complete! You are so kind! ~ momssanitytime

lilstinky

Hey, everyone! Did anyone get an extra DIY rare rainbow dress that would like to trade? I have a DIY uncommon rainbow wig, uncommon t-shirt, common wig or common dress to trade for it. I’m momssanitytime. Thank you!

frankie98

Hi lilstinky! I have a Rare Rainbow dress I would be happy to send your way:) Nothing needed in return. Hope all is well with you and have a great rest of the week:) Your friend frankie98 Not sure which account I will send from:/ Either love9050 or rosa907 Can’t remember which has the extra one on it lol:)

lilstinky

@frankie98 – you are too kind! The first 4 dresses I got were the common ones, but I eventually got the uncommon one. Thank you for helping complete my collection! That really is a pretty dress! Thanks for being a great friend! ~ momssanitytime

lilstinky

Hi, friends! My luck with the Peek-a-Newz prizes has not been so good, to say the least. I’m looking for the Sunny Bed and Sunny Toy Box. I have the Sunny Lounger, Sunny Wardrobe, or Sunny Side Tables to offer in return. If you would want something different, please let me know and I’ll see if I have it. Thank you for your help! ~ momssanitytime

lilstinky

Oh my goodness! I just got the toy box! Now I just need the sunny bed.

blurayne

Sunny Bed headed your way! Glad to be able to help such a good friend. :) blurayne

lilstinky

@blurayne – Thank you SO much! My sunny room is now complete, and what a cute theme it is. Been thinking about you and praying about your job situation. Please let me know if you are looking for anything – I’ll gladly send ut if I have it. You are such a sweet friend! ~ momssanitytime

Comments are closed.