lets solve the neon tutu!!! lets be the ones to solve it!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives lets solve the neon tutu!!! lets be the ones to solve it!

This topic contains 74 replies, has 36 voices, and was last updated by  style808 10 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

mollyberger

alright everyone! there have been a lot of forums trying to solve it but nobody has yet! lets try! on plumpys place she says: “its a punk -tacular blast from the past.” now lets figure this out! if you don’t have much money to try some combinations maybe try that forum that says earn 10,000 kinzcash in 10 days. then lets try it out and solve it!

13Tes

Ok, there is a clue that I just saw which said that the price of the three clothing items that go into it equal 236KC. I’m not exactly sure if it’s true, but I decided it was worth a shot trying. So I went through everything in the shop that is not Deluxe that is impossible to be in the recipe because it is above that price. Here is the list: Denim Romp Wear, Holiday Choir Skirt, Pink Jersey Dress, Snow Belle Dress, Sweater Dress, Cardi with Pink Top, Colorful Long Sleeve Tee, Get Cracking Top, Green Graphic Polo, Holiday Choir Top, Kinzville Academy Varsity Jacket, Lightweight Striped Top, Preppy Button Shirt, Holiday Choir Pants. Very slim chance of: Far North Coat, Fall Floral Dress, and Distressed Skinny Jeans (over 200KC). I really hope the clue was true because that narrows down our options a lot!

KASSUZY

Wow I think the clue is real!

most of those clothes are newer and I believe the neon tutu is older, so that narrows it down even more! Thanks for the tip!

13Tes

It’s got to have some type of skirt in it (at least, I would think so), but I don’t know which one. There’s nothing really rainbow in there. Maybe something bright, like the two swimsuit tops “Pink Striped Swimsuit Top” and “Summer Fun Swimsuit Top” but I doubt that those are part of the recipe. I may be wrong, though. Just something to think about: all known recipes do not have more than two pieces of clothing that are the same type. The detective cap takes two hats and the highland kilt takes both of the kilt skirts, (regular and purple) and I think those are the only two with two of the same type of clothing.

mollyberger

right. I think that it has the pink ruffle skirt In it . what do you think? I also thought maybe the retro rainbow belt was in it.

bgos

I think the smocked sundress is in it!

skyblue546

okay wait I think that the other piece of clothing are most likely going to be clothing that came out close to when the tutu came out maybe might that might help ; )

I was literally just thinking the same thing! I’m going to try in a few minutes… -Hannah

kitty3119

I think the Fluorescent flip flops are too.

suzyanna1

Hi Molly – I combined added the following items to the Pink Ruffled Skirt and Rainbow belt (most have black in it) wing tip shoes/tuxedo shoes/big funky hat/dude hat/pirate hat/dark shades/black belt/cumberbund/tuxedo pants/sweater dress/academy mary jane shoes/black boots/b & W sneakers/penny loafers/academy blazer/black t shirt/mod jacket/tuxedo jacket/black jeans/black sport pants/ruby slippers/lightweight striped top/black vest/princess hat … hope this helps

mollyberger

thanks all of you! I am thinking that the FFF are not in it. everybody thinks that the black vest is in it but I am not sure. I am just trying to think what could be punky .

kitty3119

Fluorescent flip flops maybe

suzyanna1

Hi Molly – here are the combos that I tried today that do NOT work for the neon tutu – I combined the Black Vest(BV) and Rainbow Belt(RB) with hollywood glasses/blue skirt/plaid skirt/purple kilt/academy shirt/ruffled skirt/pink jersey skirt/smock dress/fall floral skirt/fall floral dress/kilt skirt/sweater dress/academy dress/demim romper/blue&green kilt … I have tried many more combos .. will write a new post. Keep an eye out for me .. I have more than 400,000 KC .. I will try anything that anyone posts. I really want to solve this! Thank you everyone for all of your help!

I tried FFF+Retro Belt+Black Vest=PW pants (PW=patchwork) Im not sure if the FFF (Florescent flip flops) are in it because people have been saying that they came out a year AFTER the neon tutu came out… But I cant wait to find the recipe because the tutu is so pretty!!! Sorry if I didn’t help but you guys can add me I’m usually online but it depends if I have school… I can usually grab up a good bit of kinzcash so right now I have 1100KC so just let me know if you need me to try out combinations.! Thanks -beckaisawesome-

skyblue546

That is true it is very pretty, and besides the flip flops might not be in the recipe. They could of made the flip flops just to trick us thinking it is in the recipe

juniper44

I’ve tried so many combinations, and none have yet to work. I’m going broke trying to solve it.

bubblewrap

When I tried, PJ said, that’s a blast from the past! is that a hint?

Maybe!! That would be so cool, what did you use?

mollyberger

there is a black vest that has the description a blast from the past so that is what everyone is thinking is in it.

Well, one thing is OBVIOUS. USE A TUTU!

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.