Let’s solve the Neon Tutu Recipe!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Let’s solve the Neon Tutu Recipe!!!

This topic contains 123 replies, has 63 voices, and was last updated by  kitty3119 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

4BubbaGump

I have a strategy for solving this. The strategy is: Black Vest + Florescent Flip Flops+ everything. I already tried Black vest + florescent flip flops+ all skirts, belts, and glasses. All we need to try is all shirts, bottoms, shoes, and hats.

4BubbaGump

Ballerina Leotard Top + Fluorescent Flip Flops + Everything = ALL PATCHWORK!
      Ballerina Tights + Fluorescent Flip Flops + Everything = ALL PATCHWORK!

4BubbaGump

Me and my friends used a LOT of kinzcash. :( But on the bright side, now we have less chances! :lol:

catdy

The Flip Flops aren’t in it because they came out after. Even if the belt looks like the Flip Flops.

abislu1

Someone told me 2 pieces:black vest and floresent flip flops.WE NEED TO FIND THE THIRD PIECE!!!!!!

4BubbaGump

We looked at that before. Black vest + florescent flip flops + ABSOLUTELY EVERY THING IN THE KINZSTYLE OUTLET = patchwork. Nice for you to help but that has been tried :( the person who told you is lying. I hope we find it though. And my comments aren’t posting just so you know.

abislu1

Im pretty sure they we’rent.They were wearing it…..

catdy

Why didn’t they tell you the whole recipe then? Just asking. I am so desperate to find this out!

sonnierae

i know that floresent flip flops are in it because the belt part on the skirt looks like the flip flops

Maybe we need to think outside thee box, I mean, only about prob 3 people solved this but dont wanna share. Think about skirts, base, the look. I think there might be the ruffled skirt in it. HOPE I HELPED XD

The ruffled skirt came out after so that can’t be in in.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.