Let’s Trade!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Let’s Trade!

This topic contains 103 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  markg97 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

markg97

Hi I’m looking for these Items, Stylish Ski Helmet and Snowsuit ( both Deluxe) and the Vampiress Costume (Veil, Dress, Shoes). Donuts Seeds, Caramel Apple seeds, and the Banana Split seeds, Carnival Carousel and the Lurking Lagoon ( All P.O.T.M.), Fresh Waterfall (Signature Endanger Item), Neo Gothic Floor Lamp, Dining Table and Pillar. Iwan Rest Bed, Sanstone Spa and the Whimiscal Wonderland Flooring (All Rare). What I have: Glittery Evening Gown, Alyssa Starry Dress and the Fire Queen Dress (Deluxe), Stella Starry Blaster and the Magic 9 Ball (P.O.T.M.), Tranquil Television (Signature Endanger Item) and parts of the Victorian Garden and other themes, In-Home Bowling Alley, Rock Garden and a Roadster Go-Kart (Rare) and a Bed of Roses (Super Bed). I know it’s a lot and maybe hard to fine but I really like these items. If interested let me know or anything else you want to trade I might just have it. Please and Thank You

inki14

Guess I didn’t read your response clearly the first time lol. Glad to do the spa for it. I was hoping you didn’t want everything!!! Anyway saw your username Is the same as on newz and friended you. Sending it right over. Ty!!! -Missy

inki14

Woah sorry it took so long for me to respond. Forgot to check this forum. My username is Webkkinz10. That’s a capitol W and two k’s. Did you want everything I offered for the dress, or just certain things? I would be happy to send first, just lmk your username please. Thanks!! -Missy

markg97

Hay ink mark here. sorry it took so long for you to get the dress hope you get it I was waiting to see what your username was so I can send it to the right person and I was asking about the Neo Gothic Dining Table just to finish of the theme and the clothes where just offers for it, but you don’t have to send the table if you don’t want to. hope you enjoy the dress, and see you around W.W.

markg97

Hi mark here, just want to let y’all to know that I traded the Rock Garden so I no longer have that but you can see the updated list on page 3 (of this form) to see what I need.

Hey mark, just wondering. you said your sister likes Celtic Thunder? does she come on webkinz and webkinz newz? ~Texas Girl

markg97

Hay angel, I have gotten your username in W.W. and yes my sis. is a fan of C.T. she does not come into Webkinz Newz as much (I tell her news that happens and and get her items during events) and she goes in W.W. once in a while, but I’m more then happy to relay message for you to her and if you want to be friends in W.W. she more then happy to be.Just let me know. P.S. she does not have a Ganz world account and about the friends request she’ll send it first she likes keeping it private. See you around and have fun in W.W.!

i don’t think i got it. i accept all friend request so didn’t reject it. let me send you one and yes Audie L. Murphy is amazing (R.I.P.). they made a movie about him where he played himself. it must have been hard for him to do. ~Texas Girl and Thunderhead Forever! God Bless Us Everyone!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.