Let’s Trade!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Let’s Trade!

This topic contains 103 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  markg97 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

markg97

Hi I’m looking for these Items, Stylish Ski Helmet and Snowsuit ( both Deluxe) and the Vampiress Costume (Veil, Dress, Shoes). Donuts Seeds, Caramel Apple seeds, and the Banana Split seeds, Carnival Carousel and the Lurking Lagoon ( All P.O.T.M.), Fresh Waterfall (Signature Endanger Item), Neo Gothic Floor Lamp, Dining Table and Pillar. Iwan Rest Bed, Sanstone Spa and the Whimiscal Wonderland Flooring (All Rare). What I have: Glittery Evening Gown, Alyssa Starry Dress and the Fire Queen Dress (Deluxe), Stella Starry Blaster and the Magic 9 Ball (P.O.T.M.), Tranquil Television (Signature Endanger Item) and parts of the Victorian Garden and other themes, In-Home Bowling Alley, Rock Garden and a Roadster Go-Kart (Rare) and a Bed of Roses (Super Bed). I know it’s a lot and maybe hard to fine but I really like these items. If interested let me know or anything else you want to trade I might just have it. Please and Thank You

Hey mark, could you ask your sister who her favorite person is on Celtic Thunder? and her faveorite songs? Thank you! ~Texas Girl

markg97

Hay angel I ask her, and she said it’s R.K.,D.M.,K.H. (look on their site for full name) and She Always a Woman N.B. (singer) hope this helps.

i would LOVE to have Persian, cfskate. Pretty Please??? ~Texas Girl

inki14

Hi mark!! I got the dress! Thank you so much! I love it!! Also I still have the dining table if you want it. I would love your tranquil television, and it’s ok if you need me to add for it. I have LOTS of rare. Just post more wants and I will see if I have. Thanks!! -Missy

markg97

Hay Missy, hope you enjoy the dress and I think page 5(of this post) explained it all for the Neo Gothic Dining Table (just let me know if you want to trade for that) and the Tranquil Television I was hoping to trade it for the Fresh Waterfall (Signature Endanger Item) for it. Sorry and I also explained it to Alice. (on page 7 of this post) what would happen to it if I got one without trading the Tranquil Television, but if you have the Fresh Waterfall i’ll be happy to trade for it. Again Just let me know. Thanks

cfskate i know someone who is looking for the Holiday Slide. ~Texas Girl And Thunderhead Forever!

Hi Mark. Just wanted to ask real quick if there was anything besides what you listed that you might trade the Tranquil Television for? It would look great in one of my rooms. If not, I understand. So sorry I don’t have anything on your wishlist. Just let me know. Thanks!

markg97

Hay Alice, nice to see that you are also keeping tabs on my list but sorry I was hoping that I can trade it for the Fresh Waterfall (Signature Endanger Item) for it but if I fine one and I don’t trade the Tranquil Television for it i’ll give it to you. Sorry Alice but i’ll try to hold on to it the best I can.

markg97

Hay Alice, I just went into the wShop and I can now buy the KinzStyle Shop but I can’t buy any clothing? isn’t that strange just wanting you to know we’ll see you around in W.W.

No problem about the TV, I can definitely understand wanting to hold on to it for the Waterfall. :) Hmm, that is very strange about the Kinzstyle Shop. I’ve heard of a few others having the same issue. How odd. Hopefully that’ll be cleared up soon. See you(:

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.