Let’s Trade!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Let’s Trade!

This topic contains 103 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  markg97 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

markg97

Hi I’m looking for these Items, Stylish Ski Helmet and Snowsuit ( both Deluxe) and the Vampiress Costume (Veil, Dress, Shoes). Donuts Seeds, Caramel Apple seeds, and the Banana Split seeds, Carnival Carousel and the Lurking Lagoon ( All P.O.T.M.), Fresh Waterfall (Signature Endanger Item), Neo Gothic Floor Lamp, Dining Table and Pillar. Iwan Rest Bed, Sanstone Spa and the Whimiscal Wonderland Flooring (All Rare). What I have: Glittery Evening Gown, Alyssa Starry Dress and the Fire Queen Dress (Deluxe), Stella Starry Blaster and the Magic 9 Ball (P.O.T.M.), Tranquil Television (Signature Endanger Item) and parts of the Victorian Garden and other themes, In-Home Bowling Alley, Rock Garden and a Roadster Go-Kart (Rare) and a Bed of Roses (Super Bed). I know it’s a lot and maybe hard to fine but I really like these items. If interested let me know or anything else you want to trade I might just have it. Please and Thank You

inki14

Okay I still have the dining table. Please tell me your offers just for the table. Thank you!! -Missy <3

markg97

Hay Missy, how about the Aztec Calender or the Roadster Go-Kart or the Apollo Fountain( from the Victorian Garden Theme) for the Neo Gothic Dinging Table. Just let me know witch one you want or if something else. See you around W.W.

Sorry mark. Sunday it would’nt let me come over. It Just showd the loading chair and didn’t do anything so i had to log out.

in case you were wondering markg97 why i was exited about your sister and you hearing of Celtic Thunder is becuase nobody else seems to have heard of them. well another person loves Celtic Woman and has hopefully listened to a song i suggested That Celtic Thunder Does, So

ok, yeah i know thier full names. tell her i like D.M. and K.H. too. also love C.K. the newest member and well i love alot of thier songs but love the songs The Edge Of The Moon sung by C.K., The Dutchman sung by K.H. Desperado sung by R.K. ( my mom likes that song too) and for another favorite Danny Boy sung by E.C. I will tell you more later. My Mom also like Danny Boy. ~John3:16

markg97

Hay y’all markg97 here updating my list of what i’m looking for, Want: Celestial S’more Campsite (Bengal Tiger Grand Prize Adventure Park),Sly Slide (signature Fox PSI) *Big Want*,Stylish Ski Helmet and Stylish Snowsuit and the Vampiress Costume (Veil, Dress, Shoes). Caramel Apple seeds, the Banana Split seeds, and the Lurking Lagoon ( All P.O.T.M.), Fresh Waterfall (Signature Endanger Item) *Big Want*, Neo Gothic Dinging Table, and Whimiscal Wonderland Flooring What I have: Crystal Falls (wShop) Fairy High Counsel(chair), Aztec Calender, Dex Dangerous Model Space Fighter(rare), Raodtert Go-Kart ,Cocoa Dinosurs PSI, Alyssa Starry Dress and the Fire Queen Dress (Deluxe), Stella Starry Blaster and the Magic 9 Ball (P.O.T.M.), Tranquil Television (Signature Endanger Item) and parts of the Victorian Garden and other rare themes Just let me know if you wan to trade and how. Please and Thank You

I have the POTM Carousel. LMK if your interested.

markg97

Hay fudgey, I no longer need the the carousel I decide that I no longer need it. Sorry but the list is updated on the at the top of page 8 (of this post) to see if you have anything of it that you would like to trade. Hope this helps and again Sorry

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.