Let’s Trade!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Let’s Trade!

This topic contains 103 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  markg97 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

markg97

Hi I’m looking for these Items, Stylish Ski Helmet and Snowsuit ( both Deluxe) and the Vampiress Costume (Veil, Dress, Shoes). Donuts Seeds, Caramel Apple seeds, and the Banana Split seeds, Carnival Carousel and the Lurking Lagoon ( All P.O.T.M.), Fresh Waterfall (Signature Endanger Item), Neo Gothic Floor Lamp, Dining Table and Pillar. Iwan Rest Bed, Sanstone Spa and the Whimiscal Wonderland Flooring (All Rare). What I have: Glittery Evening Gown, Alyssa Starry Dress and the Fire Queen Dress (Deluxe), Stella Starry Blaster and the Magic 9 Ball (P.O.T.M.), Tranquil Television (Signature Endanger Item) and parts of the Victorian Garden and other themes, In-Home Bowling Alley, Rock Garden and a Roadster Go-Kart (Rare) and a Bed of Roses (Super Bed). I know it’s a lot and maybe hard to fine but I really like these items. If interested let me know or anything else you want to trade I might just have it. Please and Thank You

crissy135

Mark I think it is sad that Alice sent you so much stuff and asked for nothing in return.. I really do not know what things are and what they are worth but I do know when people are nice and send me stuff i always look for what they may want to send back as a thank you. I think it would have been nice for you to send her the tv she was looking for. alice, i think I may have the tv so send me an apple via kp as I am bad about remembering user names and i will send you the tv if i have it- (i think I do and if not i can get you one-my friends on WW are all pretty nice )

Hi crissy. I appreciate you thinking of me, but Mark was kind enough to send me the TV after he received what he was trying to trade it for from another source. It was certainly very sweet to make that generous offer, but please keep that TV for yourself. Maybe you’ll find one of your wants with it. :) Is there anything you need? I’d be happy to try and get it for you. I’m not sure if we’re friends yet, but I will add you if not. I’m pookiejosephine on WW. Have a wonderful day, and do let me know if you’re looking for anything. Thanks again for the kind thought. :)

markg97

Hay Alice, I just asked you if you can help out my sister is asking for a few things that are in the KinzStyle Shop they are the Pop Rock Princess Shirt (just the shirt) and the Rhinestone Jeans. And from the Wshop the Mocha Magic Low Bed, Tri-Mirror Mocha Dresser and the Mocha Wallpaper and Flooring (just those items). and parts of the Starry Slumber (don’t know if that the right name) but just the clock(2), window(2) and bed(2). Sorry if it to long she just surprise that I know someone that is deluxe and so kind, just send them through me she doesn’t know that i’m doing this, and you don’t have to make the wrapping paper special just keep it plain. Thanks again still looking for items on your wishlist very close to getting the Taste Tester Fountain ( Licorice Fish PSI) but they wouldn’t trade it for the Items I had, Sorry but i’ll try to find another one it was a CandyKinz Weekend so probably some else has one.

Hi Mark. I would certainly love to help out your sister. As I can only send 3 items per day, it might take me a bit to send over everything, but I will whittle down that list each day lol. If I have any problems, I’ll let you know. I will start sending when I log on in a bit. Is there any particular order she’d like the items in? Just let me know if so. :) That’s very kind of you to try and trade for one of my wants. Please don’t trouble yourself too much over it. A generous friend was kind enough to send me the Fountain, so I am no longer looking for that. Yes, I saw it was Candykinz Weekend so maybe I’ll have better luck trying to get my other Candykinz want, the Super Sugar Swing lol. But honestly, don’t worry about it. You’re very nice and I don’t mind helping. I appreciate the thought! Have a good day and let me know if you or your sister would like anything else.

markg97

Hay y’all I just want you to know that I no longer need the Fresh Waterfall (Signature Endanger Item) I got that from a friend (big thanks) but I also gave away the Tranquil Television (Signature Endanger Item) to a friend (your welcome) so that is my updated list but still looking for the other items. See y’all around in W.W.

Every time i ask someone at my church if they have heard of Celtic Thunder they say no. they come to 2 or 3 town and one is not far from where i live. i am surprised they don’t announce concerts on the local news. maybe they do we watch world news and not local hardly so.

markg97

Think on the bight side they might not hear of them, but if they are curious they might look them up and like their music if not oh well at least you tried. I don’t think that they will announce it locally they don’t where I live, I think that they just announce it only on their site. See you around W.W.

markg97

It don’t know why people haven’t hear of those artist but they are a big when they come to S.A. C.W. sold out two shows and didn’t even planned on having the second show (I went to one of them) and about Sunday my rooms have lots of stuff in them and that might be one of the problems but every time I go into W.W. I get a sign saying “that we are having problems loading the page you requested” or something very close to it and it keep pop-in’ up scene Thursday (of last week), so that might be another problem. Lets try again someday to show you what my house looks like (if it let you come in). Well see you around in W.W.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.