Looking For Christmas 2012 Items, Deluxe Kinztyle Outlet and Store

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking For Christmas 2012 Items, Deluxe Kinztyle Outlet and Store

This topic contains 27 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  ladygaudiel 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

ladygaudiel

Christmas 2012 Clothes: White Festive Fleece PJs Top and Bottom, Santakinz Casual Shirt, Pants, Santakinz Leisure Slippers, Reading glasses, Sleeping Cap. Nutcraker Prince Boots, Roasted Chestnuts Cart, Jingle Bell Slippers, Wish Factory Gingerbread House, Festive Place Setting, Goober Holiday Plush. Current Kinzstyle: Denim Dress, High Cut Runners, Polka Dot Rain Boots, Coat, Hat, Striped Cotton dress, Striped Turtle Neck, Zum Buckled Belt. For the stuff still available, offer kc coins, for the christmas items, I have rares, any exclusive, super exclusive gift box (or any super bed) or you can go to my trade list for more items to choose from!

ladygaudiel

Hi @imSanta i don’t need the gingerbread house but i am looking for the place setting from ms birdy’s countdown. What are you looking for them? I have rares, any exclusive, coins. I have a longer trade list in my other fourm. PLMK my UN is ladygaudiel. Thanks!

imSanta

Hey!! ill look through my account tomorrow to see if i can find it (maybe more then one), and i will get back to you. :D

imSanta

i can even send it to you for free if u want, or for a kinz cash coin. my UN is budgie202

hi lady! I have the cotton dress or did you need that or did you have that? please get back to me I love coins any coins really! :)

imSanta

Hi :D I have the gingerbread house, and I think i have the place setting (maybe 2). Do you still need them?

I’ll send the polka dot rain outfit for coins.

Actually there is a couple items I’m interested in from your Trading post. Would you trade for those instead of coins?

I have the boots and the pj’s as well as all the current kinzstyle Do you still have the amythest tiara? I also like the Amanda panda dress what would you need for those?

LambTyler

Hey alpineleopard, I have amanda panda dress, do you have the Holiday Flannel Pajamas Bottoms or other items from old Christmas count downs? PLMK

I also have most of the santakinz stuff :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.