Looking For Christmas 2012 Items, Deluxe Kinztyle Outlet and Store

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking For Christmas 2012 Items, Deluxe Kinztyle Outlet and Store

This topic contains 27 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  ladygaudiel 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

ladygaudiel

Christmas 2012 Clothes: White Festive Fleece PJs Top and Bottom, Santakinz Casual Shirt, Pants, Santakinz Leisure Slippers, Reading glasses, Sleeping Cap. Nutcraker Prince Boots, Roasted Chestnuts Cart, Jingle Bell Slippers, Wish Factory Gingerbread House, Festive Place Setting, Goober Holiday Plush. Current Kinzstyle: Denim Dress, High Cut Runners, Polka Dot Rain Boots, Coat, Hat, Striped Cotton dress, Striped Turtle Neck, Zum Buckled Belt. For the stuff still available, offer kc coins, for the christmas items, I have rares, any exclusive, super exclusive gift box (or any super bed) or you can go to my trade list for more items to choose from!

Gretamg

I have the striped cotton dress

zeromyhero

Hey I have the Purple Christmas tree and was wondering if you have any Roman, Egyptian or medieval rare items willing to trade for the Purple Christmas tree.

Becky71W

I have a lot of the Medieval rares I could trade you for the Purple Christmas Tree. And they are on my Becky71W account if you want to add me.

ladygaudiel

Hi @zeromyhero. Check out my list on page 6 of my forum called new trade list. also left you a message on one of your forums offering for the tree. hope to trade with you! ~Gaudi

ladygaudiel

looking for any indoor Christmas trees.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.