Looking for Doggie Diving Pool and Endangered Exclusives!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for Doggie Diving Pool and Endangered Exclusives!!

This topic contains 280 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  cupcakequeen1313 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

toryrace

cupcakequeen1313 wrote on 2012-06-15 at 05:18 PM

Hi! I’m looking for the Doggie Diving Pool and the Fresh Waterfalls and Fresh Water Fountain!! If anyone has them, LMK and I’ll post a haves list!! :)

Me to and can u make this a tradind fourm between u and me?-Thanks:)
    -toryrace-

KyahLCLD

loue354 wrote on 2012-07-03 at 10:48 AM

KyahLCLD wrote on 2012-07-03 at 10:10 AM

KyahLCLD wrote on 2012-06-29 at 10:35 AM

loue354 wrote on 2012-06-28 at 06:10 PM

KyahLCLD wrote on 2012-06-28 at 04:54 PM

loue354 wrote on 2012-06-27 at 03:40 PM

KyahLCLD wrote on 2012-06-27 at 03:21 PM
      Hiya Loue!
      So what PSI do I not need to get now?
      THX!!!
      ~KyahLCLD

HEY TRE KYAHLCLD….I AM STILL LOOKING FOR THE SIGNATURE ENDANGERED THEME REFRESHING OASIS, SIG. BEAVER LOG LODGE POOL AND CATS MEOW GARDEN….DO YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE ANY OF THESE….PLEASE LET ME KNOW…I WILL BE BACK ON LATER THIS EVENING….THANKS LOUE354

Hiya loue!
      I just wanted to let you know that I have bought the lion so I do not need that holded anymore! I just thought that you could get somthing with that sooner, instead of holding it for me! You are very nice to be that generous. I also recently got the E-Store swordfish PSI, so PLMK if you want thaat for the cat PSI, Yes, I still would like you to hold the cat PSI for me, I think I can get some of those items you requested very soon! I am still spending all my time on WW in the trading room *TRYING* to get those items you requested.
      ~KyahLCLD

HEY THERE KYAHLCLD….OK THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW…AND YES I JUST GOT THE BULLDOG BUT HAVE NOT ADOPTED IT YET….IF YOU HAPPEN TO FIND THE ITEMS THAT I NEED PLEASE LET ME KNOW….LOUE354

OK, do not worry about the bulldog PSI, I have another trade going for that one. LOL! And I might have someone that has some of your items. I will let you know. And also would you do Rockerz Cow for Cat? But I know you want the other items too so I will continue to get those items!
      ~KyahLCLD

still waiting……….
      ~KyahLCLD

HEY THERE KYAHLCLD…WILL YOU BE ON AROUND 12PM KINZTIME TODAY OR AT 6PM KINZTIME TONIGHT….IF SO LET ME KNOW….SORRY IT WAS CANADA DAY AND VERY BUSY CELEBRATING AROUND HERE…LOL….JUST LET ME KNOW WHICH IS BETTER FOR YOU…..ALSO ADD MY OTHER ACCOUNT USER NAME IS: IAMAWEBKINZMOM….I THINK THE ROCKER CAT IS ON THAT ACCOUNT….THANKS LOUE354

Loue,

Noon would be okay, I might be gone, but if I am leaving I can let you know. Like I said I have the PSI. So….. I will just wait. Is this OK:

Light Green zone
      Plus
      Trading Room 2

~KyahLCLD

KyahLCLD

Hiya Loue!
      THX!!!
      ~KyahLCLD

HEY TRE KYAHLCLD….I AM STILL LOOKING FOR THE SIGNATURE ENDANGERED THEME REFRESHING OASIS, SIG. BEAVER LOG LODGE POOL AND CATS MEOW GARDEN….DO YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE ANY OF THESE….PLEASE LET ME KNOW…I WILL BE BACK ON LATER THIS EVENING….THANKS LOUE354

Hiya loue!
      I just wanted to let you know that I have bought the lion so I do not need that holded anymore! I just thought that you could get somthing with that sooner, instead of holding it for me! You are very nice to be that generous. I also recently got the E-Store swordfish PSI, so PLMK if you want thaat for the cat PSI, Yes, I still would like you to hold the cat PSI for me, I think I can get some of those items you requested very soon! I am still spending all my time on WW in the trading room *TRYING* to get those items you requested.
      ~KyahLCLD

HEY THERE KYAHLCLD….OK THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW…AND YES I JUST GOT THE BULLDOG BUT HAVE NOT ADOPTED IT YET….IF YOU HAPPEN TO FIND THE ITEMS THAT I NEED PLEASE LET ME KNOW….LOUE354

OK, do not worry about the bulldog PSI, I have another trade going for that one. LOL! And I might have someone that has some of your items. I will let you know. And also would you do Rockerz Cow for Cat? But I know you want the other items too so I will continue to get those items!
      ~KyahLCLD

still waiting……….
      ~KyahLCLD

Loue,

OK, I have the Rocker Cow PSI. So whenever you want to trade it will be OK. I have to go on vacation on thursday though so it will have to be before then. See ya soon!

Your friend,

~KyahLCLD

loue354

Hiya Loue!
      THX!!!
      ~KyahLCLD

Hiya loue!
      ~KyahLCLD

~KyahLCLD

still waiting……….
      ~KyahLCLD

HEY THERE KYAHLCLD…WILL YOU BE ON AROUND 12PM KINZTIME TODAY OR AT 6PM KINZTIME TONIGHT….IF SO LET ME KNOW….SORRY IT WAS CANADA DAY AND VERY BUSY CELEBRATING AROUND HERE…LOL….JUST LET ME KNOW WHICH IS BETTER FOR YOU…..ALSO ADD MY OTHER ACCOUNT USER NAME IS: IAMAWEBKINZMOM….I THINK THE ROCKER CAT IS ON THAT ACCOUNT….THANKS LOUE354

nuttybuddy

loue354 wrote on 2012-07-02 at 09:11 PM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-07-02 at 07:25 PM

loue354 wrote on 2012-07-02 at 06:40 PM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-07-02 at 05:20 PM

loue354 wrote on 2012-07-02 at 04:55 PM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-07-02 at 04:45 PM
      LOUE
      In case you dont read the other forum, thought I would let you know here too….you can now gift directly from the estore to a friends account I have done it recently…..they give you a delivery option now :D it is actually pretty darn cool LOL.
      NB

HEY THERE NUTTYBUDDY…YES THAT IS A VERY COOL NEW FEATURE…BUT PLEASE REMEMBER….DO NOT SEND FIRST…REMEMBER WHAT JUST HAPPENED WITH BLUE AROUND HERE IT COULD BE THE SAME PERSON WITH A DIFFERENT TITLE DOING THE SAME THING THEY DID TO OTHERS….IF THEY WANT TO SEND THEN THEY NEED TO SEND FIRST….JUST BE CAREFUL WHEN TRADING BY KINZPOST….GOOD LUCK….I HAVE NOT HEARD ANYTHING FROM THE POSTS I LEFT THEM ABOUT THEIR REFRESHING OASIS….THANKS LOUE354

LOUE I havent yet either, hopefully we will soon, yeah I love the feature :D lets me send a little something to friends who cant do estore so I really appreciate ganz for opening up that option to us :D
      NB

HEY THERE NUTTYBUDDY…I SAW ON A DIFFERENT FORUM WHERE SOMEBODY WANTS YOU TO SEND THEM A ESTORE PET FOR THEIR HEART WARMING TUB….MAKE THEM SEND FIRST…..REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED HERE WITH BLUE NOT TOO LONG AGO…..YOU ARE TRUSTWORTHY BUT THEY MIGHT NOT BE….IF THEY WANT TO TRADE WITH YOU BAD ENOUGH THEY WILL SEND FIRST….GOOD LUCK LOUE354….I THINK I MIGHT HAVE THAT PET IT WAS LAST VALENTINES PET RIGHT I JUST NEVER ADOPTED IT YET….THE PET ITEM SOUNDS VERY COOL….CAN NOT WAIT UNTIL I ADOPT IT NOW…LOL….IF I EVER FIGURE OUT A NAME….LOL….

Yes I believe it was…hey just a heads up, I just realized why I couldnt do the trade I had worked out with cfskate last night….ok, you can gift estore items BUT you can not gift them if they are DELUXE advantage items!!!!!! Just a little heads up!! If you log on the pet, I would love to trade for the PSI if not, I will wait till next valentines day because it will be back because it is seasonal LOLZ
      NB

HEY THERE…I WILL LET YOU KNOW IF I LOG IT ON AND WANT TO TRADE IT…NOT SURE YET IF I WANT TO TRADE THAT PSI BECAUSE SOMETIMES THEY DO NOT BRING BACK THE SEASONAL PET EVERY YEAR….SOMETIMES THEY ONLY PUT THEM OUT FOR ONE SEASON….SORRY YOUR TRADE DID NOT WORK OUT WITH CFSKATE…IF I SEE ANYBODY TRADING THAT PSI I WILL LET YOU KNOW….ALSO DO YOU HAPPEN TO KNOW ANYBODY WHO HAS THE SWORDFISH FOOD…IF SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW….I AM STILL LOOKING FOR SIGNATURE BEAVER LOG LODGE POOL AS WELL….THANKS LOUE354

LOUE

No problem one of my friends on my usual forums has the tub and we are gonna work a trade for the tub :D Have you seen a pic of the PSI btw? It is sooo pretty :D I will ask around about the swordfish PSF an let you know….did you get your oasis? If you did, congrats :D

NB

KyahLCLD

Hiya Loue!
      THX!!!
      ~KyahLCLD

Hiya loue!
      ~KyahLCLD

~KyahLCLD

still waiting……….

~KyahLCLD

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.