looking for dresses

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives looking for dresses

This topic contains 106 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  Chelsea315 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

guineapigirl2 wrote on 2012-09-24 at 06:26 PM

I\’m looking for the Victorian dress,pretty prom dress,gold dress,silver dress,Amanda panda dress,all the party dress,neo gothic dress, and probably others

hi i have the neo gothic and gold dress! what do u hav?
    (P.S. i’m only intrested in PSI)

meyer734

dogfish wrote on 2012-09-25 at 09:26 PM

tealman wrote on 2012-09-25 at 07:22 PM
      Hi,
      I have been trying to get the gold and/or silver dress for five years now, but no one seems to want to trade it with me
      :’( I have the slips for trade and lots of other stuff including PSI, exclusive items and clothing:)LMK!Thanks!
      Your pal,
      ~~~Meyer734~~~~

Five years, are you kidding? Add me if you want to, clo91 and I will send you the dresses. You don’t need to send me anything in return, just tell me if you got them, OK? DF PS Is your UN meyer743?

Thanks SOOOOOOO much!

~~~Meyer734~~~

meyer734

Hi,
      I have been trying to get the gold and/or silver dress for five years now, but no one seems to want to trade it with me
      :’( I have the slips for trade and lots of other stuff including PSI, exclusive items and clothing:)LMK!Thanks!
      Your pal,
      ~~~Meyer734~~~~

Five years, are you kidding? Add me if you want to, clo91 and I will send you the dresses. You don’t need to send me anything in return, just tell me if you got them, OK? DF PS Is your UN meyer743?

Hi DF,
      Hey I’ll give you the slips if you want them? Or if you wanted somthing else thats totaly fine! I sent you a friend request!

Your pal,
      ~~~Meyer734~~~

meyer734

Hi,
      Your pal,
      ~~~Meyer734~~~~

Hi dogfish,
      No I’m not kidding,I have been looking for it for five years now (Hard yo believe how time flys!) That is really kind of you , if you send me the dresses, I’ll send you anything you want that I have , cause I don’t want to rip you off:) Yes my user name is meyer734:) I am so excited!! I’ll add you! Thanks again SOOOOO SOOO much!!!

~~~Meyer734~~~

meyer734

Nineand9 wrote on 2012-09-24 at 10:57 PM

i have a silver dress, i just need a pet food for it

Hi,
      What kind of pet food were you looking for? LMK ASAP!!
      Thanks so much!

Your pal,
      ~~~Meyer734~~~

dogfish

Hi,
      Your pal,
      ~~~Meyer734~~~~

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.