looking for dresses

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives looking for dresses

This topic contains 106 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  Chelsea315 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

guineapigirl2 wrote on 2012-09-24 at 06:26 PM

I\’m looking for the Victorian dress,pretty prom dress,gold dress,silver dress,Amanda panda dress,all the party dress,neo gothic dress, and probably others

hi i have the neo gothic and gold dress! what do u hav?
    (P.S. i’m only intrested in PSI)

meyer734

Would you be interested in the slips?:D PLMK

Meyer734~~~~:D

dogfish

guineapigirl2 wrote on 2012-09-25 at 04:50 PM

anyone going to reply lol

Hi veggie, i know we are not friends, but before you trade all your PSIs, you can add me at clo 91 and I can send you some of those dresses. Only the deluxe clothing is worth PSIs as far as i am concerned.if you want to trade for them, sorry, and never mind. Good Luck, DF

tealman

Hi,
      I have been trying to get the gold and/or silver dress for five years now, but no one seems to want to trade it with me
      :’( I have the slips for trade and lots of other stuff including PSI, exclusive items and clothing:)LMK!Thanks!

Your pal,
      ~~~Meyer734~~~~

guineapigirl2 wrote on 2012-09-25 at 07:39 AM

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-09-24 at 07:43 PM

guineapigirl2 wrote on 2012-09-24 at 06:26 PM
      I\’m looking for the Victorian dress,pretty prom dress,gold dress,silver dress,Amanda panda dress,all the party dress,neo gothic dress, and probably others

hi i have the neo gothic and gold dress! what do u hav?
      (P.S. i’m only intrested in PSI)

FVA- please read carefully.the psi i have are:big top go cart,great outdoors window,tralbalzin’ terrier scooter,far north sleigh,poofy poodle chair,wild of the jungles sofa,northern nights lamp,pretty poodle vanity,northern nights bed,suddenly spring trampoline,porcupine sculpture,queen of the jungles throne,treasure throne,culinary cat counter, and also have the esstore ice fawn psi but i might not trade it.

hello there! i have most of those, but i like your musical ice box and
      the window. i would do the gold dress for the window. PLMKSNOL

Hey! I have the neo gothic dress and rose party dress from your list; I also have a snow white dress, springtime dress, white summer dress, and possibly some others (I’d have to go check) up for trade if you need them. Please let me know which, if any, you would like. Thanks!

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.