~Looking for Enchanted loch, Cell phone sofa, and Winged Piano!~ By ferretfriend

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ~Looking for Enchanted loch, Cell phone sofa, and Winged Piano!~ By ferretfriend

This topic contains 110 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  ferretfriend 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

ferretfriend

<p>I am offering big for these three items….JLMK if you have and what you want!!
    </p>

ferretfriend

Sunshine33 wrote on 2012-08-24 at 10:51 AM

ferret, Sorry If this is a late reply but I saw you had the sig husky psi and would LOVE one! Do you still need the cell fone couch? Oh, and I just baught the sig ferret and thought of you! Have any good names for it? Thanks a bunch!
      KK

AWWWW!!!!!!!! You’re getting the ferret?? You will simply ADORE Him/her!!! I personally would name it slinky or sneakers or something like that…..do you know if its a boy or girl yet?

And, would you add a bit to the couch for the igloo? Just another PSI, maybe.

Sunshine33

ferret, Sorry If this is a late reply but I saw you had the sig husky psi and would LOVE one! Do you still need the cell fone couch? Oh, and I just baught the sig ferret and thought of you! Have any good names for it? Thanks a bunch!

KK

ferretfriend

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-08-23 at 06:38 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-08-23 at 06:00 PM

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-08-23 at 05:47 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-08-23 at 04:44 PM
      Clothing trade list-
      Priceless-
      Witch
      Sea captain hat
      Sailor’s cap
      Rockerz-
      Wireless headset
      Rockerz headbanging bandana (Hold)
      Rockerz superstar top
      Retired-
      Royal blue crown
      Snowflake sweater
      Autumn striped sweater
      Autumn sunset toque
      Kinzstyle-
      Aqua belt
      Cheer leader tank top
      Cheerleader skirt
      Love diva pet coat
      Snowboarding jacket
      Baseball uniform pants
      Baseball uniform jersey
      Baseball uniform helmet
      If you’re interested, LMK!! :)
      -ferretfriend :)

Ferrit- Hey I was going to add the costume (Beach ball costume) but I really like it andI don;t know if I want to trade it. Oh and remember when we were playing games in the Tournament Arena? Well Fred kept saying I wish I knew where I could find some gems! LOL! GTG.

LOL, that was nice of you, but I’m glad you kept it. :) I’ve wanted one, but its not a huge want and I don’t really need it. :)

Hey now I actually need one of your sail hats! LOL! Do you need the rockerz papillon clothes or PSI? Oh and I wondered… Well u know those retired figure skates? Can your pets wear them or are they decorations?

They are decoration. I might need the papillon PSI, I don’t know.

SuperWebkinz

lol never mind my previous post THANKS SO MUCH! lol I’m so happy, thx again, hope you like couch! :D

SW :)

ferretfriend

EVERYONE-

TRADED LIGHTENING LAGOON for CELL PHONE SOFA. LIGHTENING LAGOON is NO LONGER AVAILABLE.

Thanks Superwbkinz!

If, you have a cell phone sofa for trade, I’m still interested. I collect couches and really like this one. Thanks!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.