Looking for Sea Captins Pants and Belt!!!! ~+~SAG~+~

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for Sea Captins Pants and Belt!!!! ~+~SAG~+~

This topic contains 52 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  schnauzersaregreat 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Oh my gosh! It posted. Yay!!! Here is my trading list.

Emotion Jeans (Picky)
    Swim Top
    Hula Top
    Swirl
    Plumpy
    and I have a Cat Shirt.

friendly1 wrote on 2012-10-11 at 05:51 PM

SAG,
      Which sail pants do you need, is it the white ones? Do you have any new psi from this month or new rocker pet clothes or psi? LMK.
      Friendly

Yes! Yay! Do you have them?!?! I have the rockerz papillon outfit. I don’t have the glasses. The rockers puppy PSI. And the rockers lion PSI. I can offer swirl instead of PSI.

friendly1

SAG,
      Which sail pants do you need, is it the white ones? Do you have any new psi from this month or new rocker pet clothes or psi? LMK.

Friendly

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-10-11 at 04:43 PM

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-10-10 at 07:54 PM

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-10-10 at 07:17 PM
      SAG
      I don’t need emo anymore. I didn’t think you were going to do the trade lol.
      NB

=( Will you still trade me?

SAG
      Gosh, I feel awful, I wish I could. I honestly did not think you were going to do the trade :( I can’t do it. If I could I would :( I am sorry! I know it won’t make up for it but if you refresh me on your user name I would like to send a gift, I know it won’t make up for not doing the trade but I feel horrible :(
      NB

My user is paperdog1234. So did you get them.?

nutty_buddy

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-10-10 at 07:54 PM

SAG
      NB

SAG

Gosh, I feel awful, I wish I could. I honestly did not think you were going to do the trade :( I can’t do it. If I could I would :( I am sorry! I know it won’t make up for it but if you refresh me on your user name I would like to send a gift, I know it won’t make up for not doing the trade but I feel horrible :(

NB

SAG
      NB

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.