Looking for Some Old Friends (Starburst, Snowfaun and Dogfish)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for Some Old Friends (Starburst, Snowfaun and Dogfish)

This topic contains 5 voices and has 16 replies.

• Author

I’ve been away for a very long time, so I’m looking for some old friends :) Is Starburst, Snowfaun or dogfish still about? I’d really like to say hi! :)

Atomton

DF can you help me do my research so I don’t do stupid stuff again?-Atom

dogfish

Hi Atom, I know most of the values, and double check stuff all the time, But the thing is I don’t trade, so I can’t really help. I can tell you that all the Persephonie’s clothing can be bought by any one with deluxe, so it’s not very valuable. Lots of kids will trick you with that stuff. Old deluxe box clothing is worth keeping, even if your pet never wears it. I have a complete collection, and I don’t wear it all. I also have this rule, I don’t trade a gift, from a good friend, it works better that way and shows my respect for their friend ship. I have had people send me a gift that was sent to them by me, LOL SO, I hang onto my gifts. Hope this helped a bit, DF

Atomton

Hi thanks DF for the advice. I better take off that offer unless you don’t mind. You see MagicMango wants my extra Cuckoo Cat Clock. I suggested I would only trade it for the fancy tea cart and blue dragster. But I don’t want to disrespect you or Jami either or do another stupid trade.-Atom

dogfish

HI Atom If you want to trade the extra clock, the one from me for the tea cart or dragster, that is fine. If Magic will take the purple lava for the car LMK and I will send you an extra, or send yours and I’ll replace. You want to get those retired items, but not trade the ones you have. Otherwise its an endless circle of trading. DF

Nice to see you guys :D Everything is fine here, Althogh it’s been super hot lately. I’m sad to hear Leigh quit :( I hope Grace Anne will perhaps pop up here some time :) I remember alot of people :D And I still have the Wacky Cutieace gave me!

dogfish

HI E, well, Grace never comes to the forums, so sad, But if she sees you on she will try to meet up in the CH for a super fast chat. Cutieace still scans, so I’m sure she will be happy to hear about the wacky. I also still have my first pair, the ones I keep at my main account. I have all my first priceless, come to think of it. We miss Leigh, but I have to say she gave be the best gift ever, my bff. I scan, so I’ll see if and where you post, TTYS C

Stealthstorm

Hey Starlight! I know I am not who you are looking for, but I remember you…welcome back! ~SS P.s. You probably knew me as MyWebkinzRok. I saw Starburst around a few months ago.

Atomton

Hi DF! Was it you who sent me the special e-store item to decorate my Signature Bengal’s room? If so, thank you very much. I wasn’t sure so I sent a TY to ad*, you, and Lamb! You are so awesome. Are you in need of Signature Exclusive Fireplace? I would like other items of that theme and got an extra of the fireplace. I will still look for pieces in the Clubhouse though, So far I got a rare for the train, and 20% coupon for Martian Headband. For the Ringmaster Stuff that didn’t fit my pet right I got Angel Dress(Persephonies Shop) and retired PSI! Do you think those are good trades?-Atom

dogfish

oh no atom the ringmaster stuff was very valuable. It is old deluxe and hard to find the entire set. Sorry, but that was an awful trade. I sent the estore, you can pretty much guess it was me every time, Not too many gift estore. The person that got the ringmaster must be over joyed. I am not sure you are ready for any priceless clothing yet. Hope your pal Jesus, uses his burger costume wisely. DF

Atomton

Oops! :(! Well at least I made someone happy. Congrats with the burger costume Jesus. Do not do a stupid trade like I did.-Atom

Atomton

Hi StarlightMagic! I am not one of the people you are looking for, but yes DF is still around. She posts in a lot of spaces. You just have to look around a bit!-Atom

dogfish

HI Ellie, how are you? how are things down under? Snow quit playing, we miss her so much, and Grace still pops up in the CH from time to time and I see her logged into her account also. I can’t afford to quit, I have sixteen accounts, LOL Besides I still love helping other kids and making great new friends here. I’ll check back latter today, but like Atom said I am all over the forums and hope to TTYS C

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.