Looking for these items

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for these items

This topic contains 31 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  alpineleopard 11 years ago.

• Author

Please let me know if you have any of these items for trade thanks: Plumpy’s glasses, (big one) merry melodies hat, cuckoo cat clock, eater basket hat, white bunny ears, ghost pirate hat, and snow queen robes. I have promo, deluxe clothes, psi’s, and more thanks again <3 alpineleopard

iLoveJesus

Hi Alpine! i have the cuckoo cat clock for a good offer (my cat really likes it, but i can trade it if i like the offer :D ). ( B&W cat psi, right?) Do you still need it? plmk

I would definitely trade for the icebox could you maybe add a little piece of clothing nothing big just a little something of your choice let me know <3

Alpine, do u still need the clock? I just now saw ur post…. I like your icebox, would u trade that for the clock? I could add if you liked. PLMKSNOL

dogfish

Hi Fudgey, just wanted to make sure you know your clock is worth 50,000 to 75,000 KC. The icebox is current, not retired, so 4-6000. Then you are going to add? LOL LMK if you want to make a much better deal, I could offer a lava lamp, maybe. That would be retired for retired. DF

I have a bluebird birdbath, witches brew bathtub, whale sized wardrobe, a lamb bed, ice age icebox, clownfish clown car, pink convertible, and a big city window that’s what I can name off the top of my head thanks <3 alpineleopard

Alpine, i’m not intrested in any other retired exclusives unless they are extremely rare, like lava lamps, or the Blue dragster. If its possible, would you happen 2 hav any un-wanted PSI that you’d just are ITCHING to get rid of possibly? Otherwise……. It could be my little treat…… PLMKSNOL

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.