looking for wz jeans!!!!!!! please help!!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives looking for wz jeans!!!!!!! please help!!!!

This topic contains 13 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Hannah412 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

$tarryNight

<p>please!! i need them!! thanks!! i am willing to trade a lot that i have!!! thanks again, ohmy1
    </p>

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-11-03 at 09:38 PM

TennesseeFrogs wrote on 2012-11-03 at 09:15 PM

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-11-03 at 09:03 PM
      I have wz jeans (a couple of pairs actually lol) do you have the vampiress outfit? LMK
      NB

NB
      Is your user bratz? I want to send your end but forgot your user lol

T-frogs
      LOL yes that be me lol, I figured you changed your mind LOL!! I might not be able to get on tonight again as I have a couple things I have to get taken care of so if you wanna send tomorrow I understand, if you’re fine waiting for me to send till tomorrow, that’s fine too lol I am pretty flexible LOLZ :P
      NB

OK, I’ll probably send tomorrow unless I can get on again tonight.

nutty_buddy

TennesseeFrogs wrote on 2012-11-03 at 09:15 PM

I have wz jeans (a couple of pairs actually lol) do you have the vampiress outfit? LMK
      NB

NB

T-frogs

LOL yes that be me lol, I figured you changed your mind LOL!! I might not be able to get on tonight again as I have a couple things I have to get taken care of so if you wanna send tomorrow I understand, if you’re fine waiting for me to send till tomorrow, that’s fine too lol I am pretty flexible LOLZ :P

NB

NB

NB

nutty_buddy

NB

poplol599

ohmy1 wrote on 2012-09-24 at 08:14 PM

please!! i need them!! thanks!! i am willing to trade a lot that i have!!! thanks again, ohmy1

what do you have.

Angel

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.