looking for wz jeans!!!!!!! please help!!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives looking for wz jeans!!!!!!! please help!!!!

This topic contains 13 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Hannah412 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

$tarryNight

<p>please!! i need them!! thanks!! i am willing to trade a lot that i have!!! thanks again, ohmy1
    </p>

Hannah412

ohmy1 wrote on 2012-09-24 at 08:14 PM

please!! i need them!! thanks!! i am willing to trade a lot that i have!!! thanks again, ohmy1

Hiya! I have several pairs of WZ, LMK what priceless/promo you have? (:
      ~Hannah~

nutty_buddy

leopold wrote on 2012-11-04 at 06:03 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-11-04 at 03:50 PM

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-11-04 at 01:21 PM

momstarshollywood wrote on 2012-11-04 at 12:13 AM

TennesseeFrogs wrote on 2012-11-03 at 11:09 PM

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-11-03 at 09:38 PM

TennesseeFrogs wrote on 2012-11-03 at 09:15 PM

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-11-03 at 09:03 PM
      I have wz jeans (a couple of pairs actually lol) do you have the vampiress outfit? LMK
      NB

NB
      Is your user bratz? I want to send your end but forgot your user lol

T-frogs
      LOL yes that be me lol, I figured you changed your mind LOL!! I might not be able to get on tonight again as I have a couple things I have to get taken care of so if you wanna send tomorrow I understand, if you’re fine waiting for me to send till tomorrow, that’s fine too lol I am pretty flexible LOLZ :P
      NB

OK, I’ll probably send tomorrow unless I can get on again tonight.

I need Wz jeans as well…. I am offering A LOT. how much though? Witch Hat!

I think wacky is worth more than witch…Want me to ask a friend who is super on values (and super fair even if it’s not in my favor LOL)??? What all do you hve to trade for a pair? LMK
      NB

Actually, Nutty, Witch is for one older than wacky, two, rarer because it is older and one user only recieved one. Wacky was the wacky click-to-win in 2006. People could get more than one. More people want wacky as their first priceless, so wacky for witch is pretty fair.

OMG school at home lol

leopold

LOL!! That cracked me up LOL! As for promo, I have the egg wardrobe thingy I have the new acorn thing (you’d have to add!!!) and I have more but haven’t logged in recently LOL I am also getting a few others :P

NB

leopold

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-11-04 at 03:50 PM

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-11-04 at 01:21 PM

momstarshollywood wrote on 2012-11-04 at 12:13 AM

TennesseeFrogs wrote on 2012-11-03 at 11:09 PM

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-11-03 at 09:38 PM

TennesseeFrogs wrote on 2012-11-03 at 09:15 PM

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-11-03 at 09:03 PM
      I have wz jeans (a couple of pairs actually lol) do you have the vampiress outfit? LMK
      NB

NB
      Is your user bratz? I want to send your end but forgot your user lol

T-frogs
      LOL yes that be me lol, I figured you changed your mind LOL!! I might not be able to get on tonight again as I have a couple things I have to get taken care of so if you wanna send tomorrow I understand, if you’re fine waiting for me to send till tomorrow, that’s fine too lol I am pretty flexible LOLZ :P
      NB

OK, I’ll probably send tomorrow unless I can get on again tonight.

I need Wz jeans as well…. I am offering A LOT. how much though? Witch Hat!

I think wacky is worth more than witch…Want me to ask a friend who is super on values (and super fair even if it’s not in my favor LOL)??? What all do you hve to trade for a pair? LMK
      NB

Actually, Nutty, Witch is for one older than wacky, two, rarer because it is older and one user only recieved one. Wacky was the wacky click-to-win in 2006. People could get more than one. More people want wacky as their first priceless, so wacky for witch is pretty fair.

OMG school at home lol

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.