Lovely Design that you will Love

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Lovely Design that you will Love

This topic contains 719 replies, has 64 voices, and was last updated by  designergirl101 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

<p>Thank you for visiting Lovely Design that you will Love in order for me to make you a amazing room there are a couple of simple things for you to fill me in on. Is your pet or pet a boy a girl or will this room be used by all pets.Colors what are your favorites and what is your style. Those are the main ideas but I do need to know a room size and how much you are willing to spend. So have a great day.
    </p>

Mirmay I Really want to do your room but do you have any Persian Items to include?

pigsrock9876

great could you please try and get the rest of my room.

Okay pigs rock I thought I would use all of your Egypt items to create a one of a kind Egypt Museum for your webkinz House! All you need from the w-shop are Royal Blue Flooring, Yellow Wall paint, 2 Fancy Tables! That is it! But use Egypt Vase, 2 Golden Hippo Fridges, Golden Dragon Statue, Jar of Sand, Egypt Tomb Window, You can if you do not mind a bit of style change use mystic eye lamp and griffin guardian statues. This should be enough to fill a good amount of the room if you would other rooms to display your rocks or pirate item ect. I can do that so let me know and thank you for being SO flexible. I really think this will have just the right amount of items without feeling stuffed. Because big art Gallery’s or Museums should never make you feel stuffed. Thank you for coming if you need a layout or a redo let me know. I think you should like this room but if you do not like blue flooring any other flooring would work. I just thought since blue and gold are the color of many Egypt Relics it would be perfect! Thanks again!

Okay so angelhair22 here is your room sorry it was such a long wait! Okay so 2,000 kinzcash does not stretch very far with a spa but it is REALLY cute and once you save some more you could add a white silk sofa and a rug or a plush dairy bar but as for now this is cute and fun as well as functional. Okay so you need bloomin’ wallpaper, magenta flooring, 2 Wicker Chairs, Orchid, Inground lap pool, Pony tail palm! Okay so this is your room I know it does not seem like much and I am SO sorry about that if you want I can add more to the room later. P.S I really like the idea for a spa with pink and blue flowers!

Hi Mirmay sorry it took SO long to respond I was just a tad busy this week! Okay so um do you have any Persian items you want me to include in the room? ~thanks!

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.