Lovely Design that you will Love

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Lovely Design that you will Love

This topic contains 719 replies, has 64 voices, and was last updated by  designergirl101 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

<p>Thank you for visiting Lovely Design that you will Love in order for me to make you a amazing room there are a couple of simple things for you to fill me in on. Is your pet or pet a boy a girl or will this room be used by all pets.Colors what are your favorites and what is your style. Those are the main ideas but I do need to know a room size and how much you are willing to spend. So have a great day.
    </p>

Who needs a room?

girl,all pets,pink and artsy.

Okay lalaloopsyandme, today I have a totally funky fun hang out space\gallery for all your girls to come and relax! I was thinking you did not have a budget in mind, but if you did I probably exceeded it. So here is your awesome new gallery\hang out space, or should I say hang out space\gallery. which ever you prefer to say, Elegant exposed brick walls, Creative Studio Flooring, Fabulous Fuchsia Sofa, 2 Lime Corinthian Loungers, Shaggy White Rug, Dehydrotrope Drink Bar, 2 lime Corinthian Dining Chairs,(to use for drink bar) 4 City Chic Windows, and then here are some art options, you can chose to use all or one, or even add you own pieces, but here are some suggestions; Pretty in the City Panel Painting, or the matching longer option, Modern art prints, Pop art Painting, Lime twist painting, or the matching panel option. I hope you like the room and enjoy it too! If you need any thing else just LMK, Thanks for choosing Lovely design that you will Love.

Alright-y I know with school starting its a busy time for everyone, but I would REALLY like to do your room for you! It takes no time off the top, and if you don’t like the design you don’t have to use it. Although I will say, 125 pages of people DID like it!

So, I have been working on cutie135′s or Crissy135′s whole house. So I am done with that, all that’s left is grand reveal, and am able to get to your rooms much faster, now that that is done. So, all I will say is we did not get to 125 pages for nothing!

Just bringing this thread to the top, I can also do Halloween rooms!

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.