Lovely Design that you will Love

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Lovely Design that you will Love

This topic contains 719 replies, has 64 voices, and was last updated by  designergirl101 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

<p>Thank you for visiting Lovely Design that you will Love in order for me to make you a amazing room there are a couple of simple things for you to fill me in on. Is your pet or pet a boy a girl or will this room be used by all pets.Colors what are your favorites and what is your style. Those are the main ideas but I do need to know a room size and how much you are willing to spend. So have a great day.
    </p>

angel_crazy

designergirl101 wrote on 2012-11-17 at 02:06 PM

designergirl101 wrote on 2012-11-17 at 01:46 PM

angel_crazy wrote on 2012-11-17 at 10:37 AM

angel_crazy wrote on 2012-11-17 at 10:23 AM

designergirl101 wrote on 2012-11-17 at 09:21 AM
      Angel-crazy I just figured out that this room is for angelkilby1 if you like the room and want more color I can do that but please next time give me a order! Thanks for understanding!

Yeah we are the same people and do not ask why.

Oh, and I can’t believe it took you that long to realize.
      But we are still the same person.

I was wondering why this person was asking me to add more furniture to somebody else room! I will get it sometime today right now or later this afternoon!

Okay so since you said I could go three times the budget that opened up allot of ideas this still sticks with the style and color pallet but add more bright green red and also if you click on the painting orange and yellow!
      Checkers
      Konnichiwa Coffee Table
      Relaxing Rock Sofa
      2 Gold and Red Zabuton
      Amaryllis
      2 Jungle Trophy Pedestal
      Paleolithic Painting
      Paleolithic Plant
      2 Ruby Red wall sconce
      Farming Frenzy
      Planter Handbook
      So that is your awesome room add on I thought it brought allot of color with it and if you need a layout for the whole room put together let me know I think this adds allot of color plus a great place to play games!
      Let me know if you need a redo or another room!
      Thanks!

Looks so cool! I even added toys to it so it looked like kids were there!
      Just one more room! Maybe more if I love this one.
      I need a classroom for my bigger kinz pets.
      They make up about 2/3 of my 30ish pets.
      It needs to be like a middle school/high school classroom taught by a really friendly teacher, so add color!
      Large sized room, DO NOT add the classroom flooring cause it’s too dull, and budget is 4000 KC.

designergirl101 wrote on 2012-11-17 at 01:46 PM

Angel-crazy I just figured out that this room is for angelkilby1 if you like the room and want more color I can do that but please next time give me a order! Thanks for understanding!

I was wondering why this person was asking me to add more furniture to somebody else room! I will get it sometime today right now or later this afternoon!

Okay so since you said I could go three times the budget that opened up allot of ideas this still sticks with the style and color pallet but add more bright green red and also if you click on the painting orange and yellow!
      Checkers
      Konnichiwa Coffee Table
      Relaxing Rock Sofa
      2 Gold and Red Zabuton
      Amaryllis
      2 Jungle Trophy Pedestal
      Paleolithic Painting
      Paleolithic Plant
      2 Ruby Red wall sconce
      Farming Frenzy
      Planter Handbook
      So that is your awesome room add on I thought it brought allot of color with it and if you need a layout for the whole room put together let me know I think this adds allot of color plus a great place to play games!
      Let me know if you need a redo or another room!
      Thanks!

angel_crazy

angel_crazy

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.