Lovely Design that you will Love

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Lovely Design that you will Love

This topic contains 719 replies, has 64 voices, and was last updated by  designergirl101 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

<p>Thank you for visiting Lovely Design that you will Love in order for me to make you a amazing room there are a couple of simple things for you to fill me in on. Is your pet or pet a boy a girl or will this room be used by all pets.Colors what are your favorites and what is your style. Those are the main ideas but I do need to know a room size and how much you are willing to spend. So have a great day.
    </p>

So I will not be online till Friday I will be more than Happy to do all of your guys rooms then PLEASE I will do them but I will be gone so if you leave your room request here you will have to wait till Friday!
      Please I will do them so do not go some place else come here and your room will be done Friday or Saturday and for the problem of waiting I will send you a small gift if you leave your user and accept my friend invite! Just LMK if you have posted the room you need before and on Thursday and if you have if you want leave you user and I will add you and send you a small gift!

angel_crazy wrote on 2012-11-19 at 12:05 PM

designergirl101 wrote on 2012-11-19 at 10:09 AM
      Angel here is your classroom for little kids is is cheerful and very colorful just like you wanted,
      6 Student desks (form into a square shape by pushing all desks together)
      10 Student Chairs,
      4 Basic Sliding Windows,
      2 Cubby hole Cabinets,
      Lavender Counter and Cupboard Sink,
      Green Leaf Wallpaper,
      Natural Maple Flooring,
      Boogers Times Tables Poster,
      Fresh glass Dining Table and Willow Green dining chair (use as teachers desk)
      Jar of fireflies lamp (use as some sort of project)
      Color full Coloring Book and Crayons,
      Classic Dinner Clock!
      There is your room if you need a layout or a redo let me know but I most likely will not be on here till Friday so there will be allot of rooms to do! But please still ask for rooms it is only I am not going to be on till Friday there will be a small wait but most likely I will have the room orders done while I was not on on Friday!

Looks awesome! Your really good at this.
      I need another room done.
      Large sized room, a library, crazy colorful, and budget 3000 KC
      And it goes with the school theme sorta.

Um THANKS I am leaving and will not be on Webkinz Newz till Friday so could I please do it then!
      PLEASE do not get someone else I will do it on Friday!

angel_crazy

designergirl101 wrote on 2012-11-19 at 10:09 AM

Angel here is your classroom for little kids is is cheerful and very colorful just like you wanted,
      6 Student desks (form into a square shape by pushing all desks together)
      10 Student Chairs,
      4 Basic Sliding Windows,
      2 Cubby hole Cabinets,
      Lavender Counter and Cupboard Sink,
      Green Leaf Wallpaper,
      Natural Maple Flooring,
      Boogers Times Tables Poster,
      Fresh glass Dining Table and Willow Green dining chair (use as teachers desk)
      Jar of fireflies lamp (use as some sort of project)
      Color full Coloring Book and Crayons,
      Classic Dinner Clock!
      There is your room if you need a layout or a redo let me know but I most likely will not be on here till Friday so there will be allot of rooms to do! But please still ask for rooms it is only I am not going to be on till Friday there will be a small wait but most likely I will have the room orders done while I was not on on Friday!

Looks awesome! Your really good at this.
      I need another room done.
      Large sized room, a library, crazy colorful, and budget 3000 KC
      And it goes with the school theme sorta.

Thanks

designergirl101 wrote on 2012-11-19 at 11:01 AM

puffthemagicdragon wrote on 2012-11-19 at 10:14 AM
      I need a rooms for all my kids paraphernalia. I have all the pieces except the desk ; I have three dining tables, two kids chests of drawers, and one of everything else. Large room . Please use Campkinz flooring and walls

So in that case you want chairs for your table and a desk right? Cause it seems to me you know what walls and floors you want to use and that is good that you are forming a taste of your own!

Okay so if this is in fact what you want here is what you need,
      Gleaming Green Table (use as a desk I thought we should add some Green in so that it brings the Campkinz Wallpaper and flooring into the room)
      Raving Red Stool (use as a desk chair,)
      4 Chunky Red Chairs use as dining chairs and (use Kids Dining Chair as a bedside chair.)
      Camkinz Lantern (I do not remember there being a kids light and because you wanted to use Campkinz Walls and Floors this is another way of bringing the room together)
      And lastly there was no rug in that theme so a Shaggy Yellow Rug would work nicely.
      I have to admit I new to design rooms with the kids and Campkinz Themes together but this is most likely the best way to do it. Seeing as you already had SO MUCH of the kids theme!
      I will not be online again to early Friday Morning most likely so this is most likely the last room I will do till then if you need any other rooms please post what you need but you will not have it till Friday!

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.