Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

Twistersmom

rairnbow99 the trading room is for everyone that is signed up to kinz chat plus. If you are not signed up for this you can not go in or into the kinz chat plus park

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

raimbow99

I think that the trading room should be for non deluxe members to because the trading room is a fav of a lot of people including mine and I used to love going in there and trading but when I went back in webkinz one day it said that I could not go I there I was sooooo sad so please consider this

dove118

gennelle webkinz how about making a really soft turkish angora. It’s a long haired cat that growls like a dog and fetches like one to I have turkish angora mix look on youtube there way beautiful.

I know it’s months away but you guys should make a 4th of July plush pet :)

PLEASE HAVE MS. BIRDY AND DR. QUACK GET MARRIED AND PLEASE LET US BE ABLE TO VOTE FOR MS. BIRDY’S GOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE HEAR MY SUGGESTION AND DON’T IGNORE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments are closed.