Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,999 replies, has 1,425 voice, and was last updated by  cr2w 14 hours, 57 minutes ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

briannaa13

One last thing, why is find my friends not a thing in plus. Bring back more rooms, red type, and find my friends:) i would never get bored of webkinz then!!! Also, you know how the park has a bunch of rooms and you can choose and empty or a full one, bring that too the clubhouse PLZZZ! Ganz, do you read these?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

AvzoraGW

Ganz – i hope ul consider my suggestion that u could give us weekly articles on what items from the forums have gotten some attention so we know ur listening and doing something about some of these ideas. thx!

briannaa13

Also, im so tired of getting yelled at by traders in the trade room. I want to talk, i dont want to trade, Give us rooms back for plus!!!!!!!!!):

briannaa13

Please bring back the red type/Auto caps-lock to the chat room. Mis spelling things and then having to have this whole message pop up is such a waste of time and energy, when i know that it can easily just be red type so we can’t send it and we have to re type it. it gets sooo frustrating. The message that pops up is soo frustrating, like, please, Not being able to send it is soo much easier

migrubbs

We need more pet ideas: Rocking Horse, Armadillo, Antelope, Bobcat, Cottontail Rabbit, Elk, Red Kangaroo, Mink, Mule, Musk-Ox, Mole, Gopher, Pack Rat, River Otter, Platypus, Razorback, Weasel, Wolverine, Wildebeest, Crow, Quail, Buzzard, Sparrow, Goose, Hawk, Pigeon, Sea Gull, Road Runner, Wren, Stork, Buckskin Horse, Appaloosa Horse, Angel Bear, Alligator, Anteater, Pheasant, Newt, Salamander, Black Sheep, Grasshopper, Pink Bear, Red Bull, Gargoyle, Blue Dog, Bumble Bee, Pink Frog, Purple Dinosaur, Yellow Dinosaur, Green Dinosaur, Red Dinosaur, Firefly, Loon, Bass Fish, Blue Bear, Puffin, Red Dog, Hampshire Pig, Teal Bear, Purple Bear, Woodpecker, Pink Seahorse.

fair1963

All of the arcade games need to have trophies. There is not a lot of motivation to continue to play without earning a trophy..and the trophies need to be unlimited and kinz-postable…again if you have won a trophy without the chance of winning another..why should you continue to play that game??Doug should be like Nafaria and no matter what pet, should be able to pick up the next prize in line instead of having to start over with each pet.

AvzoraGW

hey, Ganz! i hope u didn’t miss fair1963′s suggestion about Doug the Dog! fair1963 suggested that Doug should give the next prize regardless of which pet ur playing. i also have loads of pets and i never remember which pet was the best one to send to Doug. thx!

Comments are closed.