Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,999 replies, has 1,425 voice, and was last updated by  cr2w 2 days, 15 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

migrubbs

Ganz can you make a Pearl Pony, Blooming Pony, Blonde Pony, Bayou Pony, Petit Rose Pony, Seashell Pony, Sweetie Pony, Arabian Pony, Chinese Pony, Sleeping Kitty, Waterlily Kitty, Treasure Kitten, Slipper Kitten, Summer Kitten, Daisy Dog, Muffin Dog, Teacup Puppy, Pink Owl, Sunny Peacock, Berry Bunny, Blossom Panda, Gleaming Fawn, Meadow Skunk?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

mrsgoot

Please bring back: Quizzes, Surveys, and Polls. We miss them. Also, update the Parent club with contests. I went there daily.

mrsgoot

This is a question… 1.) Why can’t we sell the pet of the month prizes in exchange for webkinz cash like we used to do? 2.) Please update pet of the month videos with prizes. We love collecting them. Thank you.

rainelda

@mrsgoot Why would you want to sell your pet of the month prize…? If you don’t like what you got you can always trade it to somebody and get an item you would like! :3

Zingoz Pop is for everyone.39

necleas

Hello. I would like to suggest that the site go back to it’s very early days of being a free game that everyone enjoyed. Now, after many, many years I had logged into the site during a fit of pure boredom; only to see that I couldn’t do anything that I used to be able to do. It was a very sad day. I know that some fees are necessary, but I had believed that the fees were just the Webkinz stuffed pets themselves? I repeat my earlier plea of the site reverting back to it’s earlier and in my opinion, better days. I know that you must have had several of these requests and cases, but please, at least read mine and consider what the site has now become. Thank you.

I agree

Comments are closed.