Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 2 days, 2 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

I think the Sequin fox needs a plush :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

stuffytown2

Pop & Win! Balloon Dartz! doesn’t work for me and never has. I’m a deluxe member and wonder if this works for anyone else….? I wonder how many wish tokens I’ve missed out on… :(

mayzie

Please bring back the tutor for classes at the academy. Some of the pets might need a little extra help with some of the classes.

migrubbs

Since Ganz made a Maltese Puppy, a Morkie Puppy, a Puggle Puppy, and a Bulldog Puppy. I was thinking of some new puppies of the real breeds like these. A collie puppy, Schnauzer puppy, poodle puppy, Cocker Spaniel puppy, Bearded Collie puppy, Shih Tzu puppy, Bichon Frise puppy, Yorkshire Terrier puppy, Old English Sheepdog puppy, Afghan puppy, Lhasa Apso puppy, Springer Spaniel puppy, Pomeranian puppy, Westie puppy, Pekignese puppy, Skye Terrier puppy, Saint Bernard puppy, Samoyed puppy, Papillion puppy, Jack Russell puppy, Chihuahua puppy, Dachshund puppy, Great Dane puppy, Labrador puppy, German Shepherd puppy, Dalmatian puppy, Scottie Puppy, Golden Retriever puppy, Pug puppy, Affenpinscher puppy, Airedale Terrier puppy, Akita puppy, border terrier puppy, King Charles spaniel puppy, white labrador puppy, beagle puppy, Alaskan Malamute puppy, American English Coonhound puppy, American Eskimo puppy, Foxhound puppy, Fox terrier puppy, American Hairless Terrier puppy, Rat terrier puppy, American Leopard Hound puppy, American Staffordshire Terrier puppy, American Water Spaniel puppy, Anatolian Shepherd puppy, Appenzeller Sennenhunde puppy, Australian Cattle puppy, Australian Shepherd puppy, AUSTRALIAN TERRIER puppy, AZAWAKH puppy, BARBET puppy, Golden Doodle puppy, black labrador puppy, yellow labrador puppy, chocolate labrador puppy, boxer puppy, Rottweiler puppy, Sheltie puppy, Corgi puppy, Boston terrier puppy, labradoodle puppy, BASENJI puppy, BASSET HOUND puppy, BEAUCERON puppy, BEDLINGTON TERRIER puppy, BELGIAN LAEKENOIS puppy, BELGIAN MALINOIS puppy, BELGIAN SHEEPDOG puppy, BELGIAN TERVUREN puppy, BERGAMASCO puppy, BERGER PICARD puppy, BERNESE MOUNTAIN puppy, BIEWER TERRIER puppy, BLACK AND TAN COONHOUND puppy, BLACK RUSSIAN TERRIER puppy, BLOODHOUND puppy, Bluetick Coonhound puppy, BOERBOEL puppy, BOLOGNESE puppy, BORZOI puppy, BOUVIER DES FLANDRES puppy, BOYKIN SPANIEL puppy, BRACCO ITALIANO puppy, BRAQUE DU BOURBONNAIS puppy, BRIARD puppy, BRITTANY puppy, BROHOLMER puppy, BRUSSELS GRIFFON puppy, BULL TERRIER puppy, and BULLMASTIFF puppy.

griffoned

Kinzchat plus should let you say whatever you want but it won’t be shown to the public. It will be in bright red type when your pet says it so you know no one saw your comment. You took away the red and orange type so it’s hard to know what to say. And for people who get mad, it isn’t healthy to bottle their feelings. I think I was just banned because I can’t go to the clubhouse or park but can for adventure park and stadium. I don’t even know why. Also produce a list of words you can use and words you can’t use together so we know ahead of time and can quickly get the message out.

Comments are closed.