Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,999 replies, has 1,425 voice, and was last updated by  cr2w 4 days, 4 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

leavo

Well, I have noticed that Webkinz have been reproducing some signatures. They aren’t the ones that people go crazy for. (i.e-Sig. Rhino) I think that Webkinz should make a limited amount of the super popular Signatures (i.e- Sig. Timber wolf) and raise the price from $30 to $35 to maybe $40. If you look around on amazon or Ebay, people will pay up to $80 for a Signature Siberian Husky, thinking it’s s “good deal”. And since so many people are looking for decent prices for certain signatures, Webkinz would release some and people would go crazy. Here are some of the popular signatures: Timber Wolf, Siberian Husky, Arctic Fox, Calico Cat, Fox, Cheetah, Red wolf, German Shepard, and Golden Retriever. Just and Idea :) P.S.- This is about the plush pets

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

migrubbs

Little Red Bunny Hood, Peter Penguin (Peter Pan), Robin Penguin (Robin Hood), March Hare, Dormouse, Blue Zebra, Green Zebra, Orange Zebra, Purple Zebra, Rainbow Cat, Rainbow Husky, Rainbow Swan, Red Zebra, Swirl Peacock, Yellow Zebra, Alpine Goat, Trickster Coyote, Hereford Bull, Spotted Skunk, Majestic Rooster, Turkey Vulture, Quarter Horse, Circus Monkey, Circus Camel, Circus Lion, Circus Pig, Circus Pony, Circus Seal, Circus Bunny, Circus Dog, Circus Dolphin, Circus Giraffe, Circus Ostrich, Circus Poodle, Circus Tiger, Clown Bear, Clown Cat, Ballerina Hippo, Magic Bunny, Aardwolf, Serengeti Flamingo, Serengeti Hyena, Serengeti Meerkat, Serengeti Rhino, Serengeti Warthog, Serengeti Wildebeest, Firefighter Dalmatian, Police Shepherd, Bull Shark, Basking Shark, Goblin Shark, Thresher Shark, Nurse Shark, Angel Shark, Whale Shark, Cookie Cutter Shark, Zebra Shark, Sawshark, Jade Turtle, Striped Hyena, Steppe Pony, Rhinoceros Beetle, Bird of Paradise, Purple Hummingbird, Klipspringer, King Cheetah, Magellanic Penguin, Archer Fish, Rocket Frog, Grevy’s Zebra, Skwirrl (Squirrel With Swirl), Citrussaurus, Frosted Giraffe, Creamery Hippo, Bundt Bear, Gummy Worm, Penguin Pop, Cotton Candy Owl, Watermelon Pony, Grape Lion, Blueberry Monkey, Strawberry Kitten, and Muffin Puppy.

migrubbs

Silky Terrier, Great Dane, Akita, Miniature Poodle, Patchwork Puppy, Moorish Idol, Long Nose Hawkfish, Discus Fish, Cowfish, Ocean Sunfish, Emperor Angelfish, Pufferfish, Moray Eel, Blue Ring Angelfish, Blue Spotted Ray, Pygmy Seahorse, Deep Space Tiger, Multi-Legged Linsang, Starlight Pegasus, Martian Genet, Orbiting Dragon, Midnight Wolf, Wedding Dove, Blue Elephant, Bridal Swan, Colobus Monkey, Dwarf Crocodile, Bearded Dragon, Cottontail Rabbit.

opossumboy

I want to know why my hamsters are not where my pets are on the pets profile? All my other pets show, just not the Hamsters.

PEBBLES1973

I think we should be able to pickup 20 pieces of trash instead of ten. and we should have 2 bags one for compost and the other for recyclable trash. it would make it easier to get out of the bag. thanks Ganz, for everything you do for us.

avaroxsj

Would you please change the type face on the rooms on the map. Now that the letters are larger we can’t see the full room name. Thank you!

Comments are closed.