Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

noelle147

1 bring back iinvite to house feature 2 webkinz app for kindles?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

NED1998

Yes! both ideas are great.

NED1998

You should have a section in the forum to report glitches. like today when I found all 5 donkeys in the peek a news challenge it said ” Campaign Expired
      We’re Sorry! This campaign has expired. Check the Contest List to see active campaigns and contests!
      Invalid indentifier ” But it has been more the 24 hours since I did it before & this didn’t just happen in one acct. but in three of the 5 accts owned by people in my house.

Jole1993

I get that a lot too, like almost every other day it will not work, even if I try again latter.

FoxesRule612

I think there should be an option to modify your pets’ biographies when you first adopt them. There would be a variety of different possible things to choose from (e.g. if you wanted your pet to like cookies instead of pizza. Or if you wanted your pet to be creative instead of outgoing then you could change that too). It would be GREAT for people like me who make up personalities and interests for my pets beforehand! However, if you like your pet’s bio the way it is, then you can just leave it the way it was when it was first generated. Hope you like my ideas! =^^=

Razena

Can you bring back the Tutoring option for the Kinzville Academy to help with the harder higher level classes?

netge

Great idea. I know we didn’t use to be able to use it for level 10, but it would be good if we could or if they could make some of the higher levels like weight lifting, which is impossible after level 7 with a fast computer, much easier. It is supposed to be fun and attainable by all players, but it isn’t and it would be fairer if it was slightly easier, as 50 goes at that difficulty is almost impossible.

So, I have a question that needs a suggestion. What flooring should i use with my Bake Sale Cafeteria theme? I am completely stumped on this one and have tried many different types of floors. My WW username is bubbles3231. Please feel free to send your suggestions to me!

Comments are closed.