Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,999 replies, has 1,425 voice, and was last updated by  cr2w 3 days, 8 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

Snowybear301

I would suggest about the New and Remixed Clubhouse Rooms, I’ve would suggest the Amusement Park with the rides like the Super Deluxe Rollercoaster, The Magic W Coaster, and a Cotton Candy Stand, and a sitting area. Or even a Water Park with the rides like the Lazy River Ride, The Log Jammer Ride, a pool, and a sitting area, or even a Fresh Lemonade Stand, I even suggest the Arcade Room with a new version of this with all arcade units like the Jumbleberry Field Arcade Unit, the WackyER Zingoz Arcade Unit, and the Wheel of Wow Arcade Unit, and some vending machines like the Cash Cow Milk Dispenser, or a sitting area with some board games like the SPREE Board Game, and the Farming Frenzy Game, and some billards tables.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

When will the older items get their functionality back? It has been a long time since the “new” website, and the older players are kind of left hanging with the really cool old items that we many times spent real money on – but the functionality doesn’t work! Please fix. :) Thanks.

sidneyjoy

Have you ever thought about adding a search feature to the WShop? It would make it easier to find things.

Fabulous idea! And I’ve been suggesting for years that we need a search feature for our items!! I have been playing so long I have no idea what I have or where it is hiding. :)

p9988

I used to play Webkinz for years. I was going to buy my younger sisters some of their very first Webkinz, but after seeing how you treat non deluxe players, I’m very sad. It seems a user cannot do much without you trying to suck them into a deluxe membership. You even made one of my favorite games, Get 11 Solitaire, a deluxe only game! It is not right taking away things long-time players have enjoyed for years, and if this is the way the company is working now, trying to make parents spend ridiculous amounts of money, I will not be purchasing any webkinz for my sisters, children, or nieces and nephews. I’m VERY disappointed in how greedy Webkinz has become. I ask you to rethink the extent you are pushing deluxe, as I know myself and many others who will no longer be supporting the use of Webkinz. You are losing many customers and potential customers.

hi p9988, my name is goldenflower1, and i have a suggestion about the webkinz plush toys, when i type in the Peace n Love Puppy, it gives me the Peace Puppy, could you update the pets and put the Peace n Love puppy on the website, because people may have the Peace n Love Puppy, but they may want to look up the description about it, and they won’t be able to find it, i tried to look it up and its not there, the only thing that is there is the Organic Veggie Burger, and the Chillaxin Couch, but no pet description and no pet plush picture. thank you

Unsubscribe me please. I tried to use the “Unsubscribe” button but I’m still getting emails.

sally
        Key Master

Click on your username to open your profile. Then click on Subscriptions. You can then unsubscribe from threads. Hope that helps! :)

Comments are closed.