Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,999 replies, has 1,425 voice, and was last updated by  cr2w 4 days, 15 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

Dolphinlizzy

Hi Ganz! I would like to suggest a few things :). 1. Please add the rooms back to Kinz Chat Plus Clubhouse! I love the park and everything, but its harder to find your friends in the park. 2. Please add the Friend Finder back! Its so hard to find your friends without friend finder in the clubhouse. 3. Please add back the Invite your friends to your house Icon on the phone. 4. Please add a button to where you can make your room large or smaller once u already bought it, so we don’t waste rooms that are empty because they aren’t big enough for stuff. 5. Please make the doors in the pet house be able to move it around so we can place items in a certain spot. 6. Please make promo pets cheaper for everyone to get. Or no more promo pets anymore? I do love the promo pets but could you make it for everyone, because they are so cute! 7. Also can we do more design pets contests? 8. Could you make more cute wolves and foxes for Virtual pets or a Plush pet… not promo. 9. Could you make more bows in all colors for us girl pets? 10. Also could you make more beanies in different colors also? 11. I would also love more pets to come out on estore or plush! Thanks for reading!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We really need to be able to search our backpack, and our rooms, for items. Maybe our backpack could show how many of something we have, the number of what is there in the round circle, and then a small grayed out number that shows you have others in the house somewhere. Then if we could somehow search our house … I have lost at least 2 crowns of wonder!! Older players, who have soooo many rooms (great idea to be able to move those around, by the way) and so much stuff … it gets overwhelming when we can’t find anything – and no way I’m going to search 50 rooms. The whole backpack system could use a make-over – just make it more functional – we need way more breakdown of items. I couldn’t find SEEDS the other day, and later I accidentally stumbled across them in the end of food! Really? It is just way too hard to figure out what you really have, so decorating rooms or dressing pets becomes much less fun. :) We, the old players (not just age, but having been around a LONG time) and the Deluxe players, are the backbone of Webkinz – so make it easy for us to keep playing!!! :D Thanks for listening.

brennam97

I couldn’t find the right forum for this so I just de leave it here. I was trying tu month of deluxe membership for my brothers account but every time I tried it gave me a message saying that the order couldn’t go thru at that time. But come to find out, They charged my card 5 times, yet I have not a single month of deluxe. Whats up with this? Has anybody else had this problem? Also, how can I be refunded?

sally
        Key Master

We want to help and our eStore Customer Support team would be the best qualified and happy to help you with that issue.

Our Ganz eStore Support Desk can be reached by email at ganzestorecs@ganz.com or by phone at 1-888-818-8770, Monday through Friday between 9am and 5pm EST.

XyfieSokar

I think there should be a way to mute Webkinz at least during a session. Sometimes I play webkinz while watching a movie on my computer but the game is making noises to disturb the movie.

lucicgirl17

Hello! My username is rlowen9319 I am not sure if this was asked before but the vacation island needs a makeover! Its so cool being able to have this as a deluxe member but the prizes are getting old. Like the vacation wheel, I dont need 500 palm trees. Its not fair paying for deluxe and not being able to get the best treatment. I am on Webkinz almost every single day if I can . Rarely am I not on. Since the new year rolled in I am on as much as possible. I take full advantage of dailiys and would like to get new prizes (even new stuff at the store)Like all these cool events I love but I just think the vacation island is in need of a makeover! I feel like the vacation island wheel should be updated every month just like the wheel of wow. I really hope to hear back from you guys! If you need any prize ideas let me know. Webkinz is my favorite website and I only want to make the experience better not only for myself but for my fellow webkinz neighbors! Thank you!

Comments are closed.