Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 4,034 replies, has 1,447 voice, and was last updated by  mollymcfee 2 days, 10 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

fiafia52

Dear Webkinz, I am writing you today as a full-grown adult. What it looks like for me, who I am in the context of this world, what I am doing. A common denominator I refer back to when seeking these answers is not the who am I, who I will be, but more so the who I was. What fundamentally made and shaped me into who I am today? The answer to that is not easy nor is it cohesive. There were many factors of my childhood, both good and bad, that I have come to realize have shaped me in my everyday. One of those common, and good, factors was Webkinz. To this day I still play Webkinz. Now that I have “adult” money I earn from a full-time job when I’m not in school I pay $60 a year for a Deluxe membership, something I never had as a kid but always wanted. I still have the account that I made back in 2012. I still play with my Webkinz every day I can. If anything, I use it as a stress reliever now. To go on and not only relive some of the best memories from my childhood but incorporate who I am now into my Webkinz. The clothes they wear, the way I decorate their rooms. I spend $60 of my hard-earned money every year to play a computer game in the way I always wanted to play it as a kid. So I propose to you to please bring back the original Webkinz plushes in stores. Allow me, with my adult money, to go and buy more of those little stuffed animals that brought a 7-year-old me to life when things didn’t seem like they were always going that well. I understand the complexities of changes in generations, especially with kids in an age where technology seems to be growing at a rate faster than many companies can keep up with. But I will remind you that I did not have a Deluxe membership back in the “peak” of Webkinz; I have one now to give back to the company that gave so much to me as a kid. It reminds me of the generational beliefs that we give back to our caregivers, and for so many years, Webkinz and Ganz, you were my caregivers. It was an escape from my parents fighting, a reminder that I had online pets when I didn’t always have friends in real life, something to collect, and material items that allowed me to grow my personality. I understand the varying factors of production costs versus the likelihood of people going out and repurchasing original Webkinz plushes. But older Generation Z wants to give back to the companies that gave so much to us as kids. Just look at other gaming companies like Roblox that have succeeded in making special “classics” events that allow players to re-engage with the original formats of their games. I’m not sure if anyone will see this, or care for that matter. But Webkinz is something that many people in my generation look back on and smile. We remember going to toy stores with our parents and begging them to get us a new plush we didn’t have, sometimes succeeding and other times not. If we did manage to convince them, running home to our shared family PC, and logging on for our one hour of computer time a day to add this new Webkinz to the small family we had already created. Going one by one and trying to make each Webkinz feel loved because, no matter where we were, they were always there for us. You were always there for us Webkinz. And now we want to be here for you. Please bring back the original Webkinz Plushes in-store and online. I can nearly promise you that my generation will give back. Best, FiaFia52

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

annadisuza

Any new offers over there?

suze01

I have 2 suggestions. 1. Is it possible to make a book shelf for our pets to actually put books on the shelf by them. Right now I have all the books you give us for DIY projects and recipe books on the floor and that’s messy. It would be much easier for us to put the books on a bookshelf. AND suggestion no. 2: When I do the peek a newz now I’m getting money for dong the newz. A little bit ago you stopped giving us money in the Ganz World, now it started up again. If you are going to give us money again, then please change the prizes as I’m tired of getting what is there now OR stop us from earning money like before. Thank you.

cr2w

This is for NEXT. Could you create a fitness center or gym for Kinzville. Then wouldn’t have to go home every time a pet needs to exercise. Include a pool, treadmill, and a trampoline. Could make the bouncy house in the Farmer’s Market an exercise too.

abd54

I would love if Classic had a Farmer’s Market like Next does!

Comments are closed.