Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 4,026 replies, has 1,442 voice, and was last updated by  cr2w 3 days, 7 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

Can you please fix the Campaign page. iI look for pet 5 times, I click on flower I clicke on sandwich and here it is 3 days later and it keeps saying i can only get this once a day !!! i havn’t even got it yet for petes sake. I was out of town the day before not even on and it says i only can claim it once a day smh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

catlover0915

Please let us have the option to change pet names. Thank you

alucard

I would like to suggest either getting rid of the “Family Heart” thing, or making it optional to play. Don’t misunderstand. The prizes we win as we reach each KC amount, are nice, but it REALLY takes WAY TOO LONG to earn those points. Getting 5 points from Dr. Quack is like a drop of water trying to fill the ocean! I’m sick and tired of my Pets whining and begging and asking for things. They complain and act “sad” when you don’t stop whatever you are doing at the time, and buy, give, play, or whatever it is that they want you to do! Yes. We can shrink the bottom bar down so we don’t see it, but it’s not long before ANOTHER pet will POP UP and and ask for help, or want you to do something for them. If you’re not careful, and accidentally click on that Pet, you will be taken to that pets room. If you don’t want to waste your time with that pet, you have to go to where your pets are shown and click on the pet you were using before the other pet appeared. I KNOW this probably doesn’t make much sense, but it’s the best I can do to explain it. I just want to PLAY on Webkinz, like decorate rooms, play my favorite games, go to the Park and hunt for trash (which takes FOREVER), spend time in the Club House checking out all the rooms. It seems ALL I do is try and finish challenges, catch floating leaves-WSigns-Flowers, etc…etc! I just don’t have the time to sit at my computer ALL DAY AND NIGHT! Maybe if Webkinz Mobile were better, it would be easier since I always have my cell phone with me. Why can’t Webkinz Classic Mobile be updated? And, just to repeat myself, NO I do NOT like Webkinz Next! I’m glad there are players that love it! I do not want it to go away. I just enjoy the look and feel or Classic Webkinz. So, PLEASE spend some time to update Classic Webkinz and make a few reasonable changes. Less eStore point items. More actual play time without having to do “challenges” and “solving Pet problems”. I don’t like my Pets whining like REAL children. This isn’t “real” life! I’ve suggested something like this before. I doubt if anyone from Ganz/Webkinz reads these suggestions, but I feel better at least posting about it here. Thank you!

cr2w

If you are talking about Classic – I put my pets to bed and only play with the one awake and only have to put up with one pet interrupting. It still takes a long time to complete. Working my way to 500,000 points. I still am stuck with Dr. Quack’s voice in my head to put pets to bed to keep them healthy.

rachel14h

I think we should be able to display outfits in a room without having to put it on our pet. Some outfits match with a room theme and I want to keep the outfit in that room without putting it in a wardrobe or something (I will forget its there). There’s already a mannequin in the game, but maybe it could be altered to allow players to put clothing items inside it, but then the clothing shows up on the mannequin in the room.

PLEASE give us the ability to buy Pet Specific Items in the W-Shop! A lot of us sold our PSIs as kids without realizing there was no way to buy them back in the future. Pet specific foods are able to be purchased there, so it’s disappointing that PSIs can’t be as well. Those of us who sold our PSIs as kids who want them back now as adults have to resort to trading with other Webkinz players who have the same pet, which then puts THAT person out of the item.

Ditto to this

CraftGoblin

Please put out a new sunken ocean liner flooring community code. I have the wallpaper somehow but the flooring was only obtainable with a community code that expired in expired in 2018. It’s not tradable or kinzpostable. I would love to have this room for my blossom fish. Thank you. -CraftGoblin

Comments are closed.