Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,999 replies, has 1,425 voice, and was last updated by  cr2w 1 day, 23 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

fierywarmth

Webkinz Fighterz: Japanese manga/anime for kids! I’ve been writing a manga [Manga: a style of Japanese comics/artwork] called Webkinz Fighterz, an epic series about my Webkinz, known as Team Webkinz, who set out a journey to save Kinzville from the villainous King Karanatox. So far I’m up to Webkinz Fighterz Issue 7–the beginning of the next series: Webkinz Fighterz Samurai. While Webkinz Fighterz is for young children, Samurai is for kids maybe 12+ (there can be mild violence in the series). The original Webkinz Fighterz series is for ages 7+ because it’s not violent (well, there’s cartoon violence, but never enough to make it inappropriate for young kids). Team Webkinz members: Puck Hudson (Dachshund, my first pet), Fixy Fox (Fox, Team Webkinz’s hot head), Spark Karanatox (Red Panda, also believed to be in league with King Karanatox, but this isn’t true), Scratch Nekozawa (Spotted Leopard–she’s as strong as she is beautiful!), Asia Takeshii (White Tiger and Scratch’s fashion-loving stepsister), Tydal Wave (Caramel Lion, first-class adventurer and a good friend of Arte Fact), Charcoal Jadetooth (Bengal Tiger. Also an excellent internet hacker), Sparky (KinzKlip Cocker Spaniel–the team’s “scaredy-dog”), Flippo (KinzKlip Googlez who has a habit of getting lost), and Flamer Hopzer (Hopping Bunny, who loves sports). Well! That’s Team Webkinz, the heroic team of Webkinz that journey to save Kinzville! So, what do you think?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Fracktail

That’s a pretty cool idea! I’m not a huge fan or anime and manga, but your characters sound really interesting. Could you tell more about King Karanatox (love the name, by the way)? He sounds like he might be an intriguing character (although it’s probably just the dumb side of my brain talking since I tend to like villains more than heroes).

Yeah, I’m kinda the same way Fracktail. I have a crazy tendency to like the villains in super hero-type movies rather than the heroes! Loki is my favorite character from “The Avengers” and the “Thor” movies, and Regina (the ex-Evil Queen) is my favorite character in “Once Upon A Time”. I even want to get an Emerald Lab and name him Loki! I already have a Webkinz Black Cat that I named Regina, after Regina of course! ***MidnightQueen***

Fracktail

You like the Avengers? Cool! I never really got into it, but I want to. I just need to actually watch it. I feel like villains are generally more interesting characters, because they’re always the most flawed (and usually have the most backstory). I also like Mario villains a whole bunch because they have awesome personalities, awesome designs, and are generally full of terrific! (Then again I also happen to be a big Nintendo nerd so there’s that)

One of the reasons why I like Loki and Regina is because they seem so misunderstood. Poor Regina tries so hard to be good and nice, but if you watch the show, you will see it can very difficult for her. And Loki, well, I just love Loki!!! I also liked the Jabberwocky from “Once Upon A Time In Wonderland”. You can often tell what I like from looking at my Webkinz pets, rooms, and clothing. I still need to add you as my friend when I get back on Webkinz World. When I do, then I encourage you to visit My Page. From there you will find that I am a Lady Gaga, Nicki Minaj, Ellie Goulding, Justin Bieber, and Katy Perry fan, and that one of my favorite songs is “Born This Way”. Anyways, I actually don’t play Nintendo too much. If I were to pick some of my favorite Wii games though, then they would be: “THE DOG Island”, “Petz Dogz 2″ “Just Dance”, and “Elebits”. I hope I spelled all of that right. Oh yeah, I have a game console in my Webkinz’ living room! It is just for decoration though. ***MidnightQueen***

Fracktail

I didn’t know you could figure out all that from My Page! All you’ll figure out from me is that I like Goober and that I have a lot of pets. XD I mean, I do have some pet names from Disney movies and such, but that was from when I was a kid so it doesn’t really reflect me now. Although if you bother to look through them all, you’ll find a Mohawk Puppy named Lemmy (after Lemmy Koopa), so I guess that accounts for something? And I don’t watch Once Upon a Time, but it sounds cool! So, the Jabberwock is an actual character in the show? I always thought of it as just a mindless beast who just lurks in the woods and eats people, but the poem is pretty vague so I don’t know. And that’s cool (about the music stuff)! I don’t listen to singers a lot, but I like classical music and stuff. I know that sounds stuffy but honestly I just like the music! I swear that’s like the single thing I am most self-conscious about (and there’s not much I’m self-conscious about, I threw dignity out the window a while ago), because that’s just something people say to sound smart BUT I STOPPED TRYING TO SOUND SMART A WHILE AGO. Trying to sound smart is annoying and won’t get anyone anywhere, I’ve found, so I’ve just learned to accept what I am and just act naturally (natural for me, anyways). So, yeah, I hope you enjoyed this unwarranted look into my psyche. Yay for too much information. (On an unrelated note, THEY HAVE GAME CONSOLES IN WEBKINZ??? I want one. Or two or a thousand.)

The Jabberwocky? A mindless beast? No way!!! The Jabberwocky in the TV show had a creepy sort of power that made her able to get inside a person’s mind to torture them with fear. And the Jabberwocky was a woman in the show. Secondly, “Once Upon A Time In Wonderland” is a mini-series/spin-off of the original “Once Upon A Time”. Sadly, “Once Upon A Time In Wonderland” has ended already, but the original show is still going. And hey, classical music is probably very cool, except I don’t listen to it! I mainly prefer Lady Gaga and Ellie Goulding, but I am NOT a Taylor Swift or Selena Gomez fan! About the Webkinz game console, I can’t quite remember when I got it, but it might’ve been when I got my Deluxe Membership. It matches my Mega Modern-themed living room perfectly! You should visit my Webkinz house sometime! I visit the Clubhouse regularly, especially if Vanilla (princejackson5), who is my pet Aphrodite’s love, is in the Clubhouse. I would love to invite you and princejackson5 over sometime, hopefully along with some of my other Webkinz World friends! Um, can I ask you something? Do you have any Neo Gothic stuff you can spare or would trade? I am looking for specific items, so if you could tell me if you have any, and what items you have, then I would really appreciate it! By the way, which candidate are voting for to become mayor of Kinzville? You might already know this, but I am a proud supporter of Dex Dangerous! #TheHeroicChoice ***MidnightQueen***

Fracktail

Oh, haha. I’ve only read the original poem by Lewis Carroll, so my only knowledge of the Jabberwock is from there. Although since the monster in the poem is called the Jabberwock (despite the poem being called “Jabberwocky”), they might be entirely different characters altogether? I don’t know. And awww Vanilla and Aphrodite sound adorable. None of my Webkinz are currently in love with anyone else’s, but a few of mine are friends (I guess) with Orion and Shadow, who belong to Pokekinz (you can see a whole story thing on page 9 of “Meet my New Pet”, if you have the time). It’s a really weird relationship, actually. More like a big, messed-up family, I guess. I’d love to come over to your house! I’ll probably be using either Poseidon (the quiet but snarky Peace Puppy), Jazzy (the rambunctious but laid-back Raccoon), Helix (the chaotically insane Hyena), Fluff (the ditzy and lackadaisical Sheep), or Blossom (the bombastic Guinea Pig explorer). Yes all my Webkinz have messed-up personalities I know. And I’m sorry, but I don’t think I have any Neo Gothic items. Actually, I think I might have a spare dining chair lying around somewhere (woah rhymes on a dime). Do you want to discuss that on the “Let’s Make a Deal” thread in the trading forum? I just think that’d be more organized. And I’m voting for Cowoline. I would otherwise vote for Sheldon but because Cowoline’s changes aren’t too drastic but they benefit everyone I’m going with her. I don’t really like talking about politics, though (real or otherwise), because then everyone starts getting heated up and next thing you know everyone’s hurling chairs at each other. So let’s just leave it at that. :P

Hurling chairs at each other? Ha ha, I don’t think I would hurl chairs at anyone, at least not over politics! I think it is so cool how your pets all have such interesting personalities! Aphrodite loves to act goofy around her friends, but she is also very kind, unless make her angry! She loves Vanilla whole-heartedly though! You seem like a great person Fracktail! How was your Thanksgiving? My Thanksgiving was pretty great! Hope to see you in Webkinz World soon! ***MidnightQueen***

Fracktail

The hurling chairs part was an exaggeration. XD I exaggerate a lot. And thanks! I think Aphrodite sounds cool, too. Maybe she can meet some of my pets! I think it’s funny (or terrifying, depending on who you’re talking about) how when people are angry it’s almost like they’re a different person. I think all of the pets I’ve mentioned have been seen angry on the forums at some point, actually, besides Fluff. And my Thanksgiving was very good, thank you! Very potato-filled. Did you know that I love potatoes? Because that happened.

Hi again Fracktail! Was it yesterday that I saw you on Webkinz World, or the day before? I loved your Webkinz’ house! I actually started feeling a little ashamed of my own Webkinz’ house compared to yours! I want to show you some of my better rooms sometimes. The room that I am the most proud of is probably my Concert Stadium, followed by my Celebrity Lounge and my living room. You are so lucky to have a Stellar Star Blaster! I wanted one of those for such a long time, until I finally traded for one in the Trading Room. Got to go now. ***MidnightQueen***

Fracktail

Aww, don’t be ashamed. I think your rooms are cool! But thanks for the compliment, anyway! Unfortunately all my good rooms are spread apart and there are so many rooms that it’s pretty hard to show people without losing them. XD I’m getting better, though. ONE DAY I WILL BE THE ULTIMATE TOUR GUIDE. (Haha no I will be an artist until eternity.)

i think there should be more room themes open to people with memberships not just deluxe because i have so many rooms for my pets i have to do the some room over and over again. also i like how you redid the w-shop but i dont like how it has the e-store with it. my family wont pay for deluxe or e-store points so could you at least take the e-store out of the w-shop and make more room themes open for every one.

Hi I want to make a suggest that a little more games are open to membership people not just deluxe now I’m not saying every thing should be that way but my fav game is now deluxe and I can’t play it so can you please make more games open to everyone I’ve been on ever since webkinz started and now I’m limited I don’t think it’s very fair to the people that have played since the start an now people that have just started and have deluxe get more just saying thanks

cspelllings

THERE SHOULD BE A DESIGN A WALLPAPER AND FLOORING CONTEST!!!!!!!!

huggiebuggy9

YES!!!!!!!

Zingoz Pop is for everyone 2

JookieJess

Here is my suggestion: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP make a Webkinz Octopus! Octopuses are my favorite animal, and I’d LOVE to have one as a Webkinz. Thank you SO much! ~JIUG2013

Fracktail

I second that! Or a cuttlefish, because cuttlefish are amazing creatures that deserve more recognition.

vwodwo25

well, i have a few ideas. 1. I think you should be able to go to vacation island as long as you have a full membership. I think deluxe should still get in free but I think that full members should be able to pay 500 kin cash to get in for 24 hours 2. The store should be separated again into kin cash and ganzcash. There are so many Items that Me and my little sister want to buy stuff and half the time we are disappointed to see that we have to wait a month two just to get what we want (we are Deluxe, but still) 3. Maybe on a special occasion, like Christmas, thanksgiving, Easter, etc, at 12.00 to 2.00 there should be happy hour and everything is half off. this would just add a safe version of black Friday sales and excitement. 4. friend me, my user is vwodwo25

Comments are closed.