Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,999 replies, has 1,425 voice, and was last updated by  cr2w 3 days, 14 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

MEGWEBKINZ

Hi everyone, here is my monthly suggestions post! Here is what I came up with. First, I want there to be a week where every member (free and non deluxe) can do ANYTHING! They can do everything that paid and Deluxe members can do, buy the deluxe and paid clothes, play the games, you name it! I wish everyone could have Deluxe like me, even if it’s short! Next, I wanted to suggest that you bring back more of the role playing rooms, and the Runway room, to the Clubhouse. I LOVED those, and I really want to see more of them! Next, I want to suggest that you do more promos like the Hop one! It would be FABULOUS news to me, because it was basically one of the best things there was during my 6 and a half years that I’ve played! Next, you should either A. lower the price on Deluxe membership, or B. Lower the amount of things that are Deluxe only! Like I have already said, I am deluxe, but you don’t know how much I want you guys to have the benefits I get! I regularly send gifts to my friends with Deluxe stuff in them, so I hope you will contribute to the fact that I spend around 1500 kinzcash a day on my friends! (Hint hint ganz lol) Finally, make more Webkinz Newz design contests! I REALLY wanted to do the design a dog contest but I couldn’t, and now that I have the ability, I want to see more of those! Maybe a design a horse contest too! Anyway, I hope you consider some of my ideas, and thank you for your time!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

PEBBLES1973

I totally agree with you 110%

boogersnot03

I think regular chat should have an update in its choices for words to pick, and also have a holiday section where you can say things like, “merry Christmas! happy holidays! may all your wishes come true!” and it be updated as the seasons go! =) i also think having an ability to say “sorry” would be a great addition to the rap section too. thanks for reading!

kitkat282828

Hey! (: I just wanted to comment and say that there is a glitch currently with a challenge I am trying to finish–it’s the CoverGirl/Walk the Runway challenge and one of the challenges is to Walk the Runway, but I am not able to do that because there is no runway room right now–not sure if it’s never coming back or if it will just be gone for a little bit but it’s annoying because then I can’t finish the challenge ): Thanks and I hope this is fixed! (; -kitkat282828

btlebug1978

I would love it if they made the snowflake/ice castle room theme (from like 7 years ago) available again because i would love to finish decorating that room and my house and its super cute

ladybugdotz

I have 3 things I want. (sorry it is so lengthy) 1) I think there should be a design your own clothing corner. I know that the kinzstyle outlet has a clothing machine but almost all I ever get is patchwork (which I still love btw) but it would be cool to have personal, original clothing. 2) Also I think there should be pets 4 ur pets! like maybe pet ladybugs (#ladybugdotz ;) ) or something that u can care 4, give walks, feed, etc. 3) Webkinz hotels with roommates! it is far-fetched, but it is a great way to have fun and get friends!

Comments are closed.