Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,991 replies, has 1,419 voice, and was last updated by  snowbird9 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

Warden

I have several ideas! The first idea is for trading rooms. I have so many items, over 1000, and I’m not very good at trading and making emoticons. Can we please have a tab JUST for items we would like to trade? I often forget if I want to keep something, or if I have an extra for trade, and if I could put it “away”, then when I went into the trading rooms, I can see all the things I available for trading. Very often, other players leave the table mad at me because I can’t find the thing I’m looking for fast enough for them, and then, when I put something up for trade, the “my stuff” resets itself and I have to search all over again. If I could just click on the TRADE tab, it would be all in one place. The second idea is the option of having a Webkinz pet AS A PET, for our other pets. A barn theme, with stables, and bales of hay for food, for horses or cows, with “straw piles” as beds. Sties for pigs, chicken coops, bird cages, cat and dog beds. Terrariums and aquariums. Let some live “human”, with “pets”. Think of the possibilities of each breed of Webkinz animal now having a PET theme! (and pretty please, MORE outdoor wallpapers, with different settings for all the different animals. I have many animals that live in the mountains, and not one outdoor mountain scene.) As you can tell, I am a non deluxe members, I can’t afford to be deluxe, so I’m not sure what they have. Those are just two ideas. I hope you think they are okay, next time I will tell you about my other ideas! Thank you!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

avaroxsj

I am finding it impossible to complete the Strength/Weight Lifting Class at the Academy. I have about 10 pets at Level 9 and wish I could at least get one pet to complete it to Level 10. Any way to make it easier to complete? Never hurts to ask. :-)

ccz123

I think there should be an axolotl salamander webkinz or maybe webkinz could team up with my little pony and make mlp kinz! also, I think that taking the kinz out of stores was a bad idea. The new generation of kids hasn’t even heard about webkinz! I think you guys should maybe do a quick tv ad and start putting the toys back into stores. It may cost some money but I think it will be worth it. Who agrees with me?

wilkim

Need new prizes in Moneyz!!!!

seasonhotel

Check out webkinzrestaurant.weebly.com to order a meal or a sweet treat for your precious Webkinz pets!

Comments are closed.